Focus!

We last left off with Y/N as he finished his fight with Zennosuke by releasing the shikai of his zanpakuto.

"The light was over that way!"
"It must be the enemy!"

The result of which ended with you and Zennosuke being engulfed by the light of Kirisame.

"Quickly! Don't let them get away!"

Immediately afterwards, dozens of shots would shoot out from the flash of light and hit the general surrounding area.

"Hey! Up ahead! I see something!"
"Huh!?"
"What the—!?"

The light would have long since died down before any of the surrounding shinigami got close the area. When they got there, they would see that the road had collapsed into the sewer system below. Seems like your and Zennosuke's abuse of the ground had weakened its structure, with your zanpakuto release giving the final push to its destruction.

Off to the side, they would see an injured, and unconscious, Zennosuke sat up against the wall of said sewer. The upper body of his clothes had been completely ripped off and used as makeshift bandages to patch up his upper arms and chest.

......

Somewhere In The Sewer

Y/N:...*pant*...*pant*...Damn...it...*pant*

You can be seen jogging sluggishly through the sewers. Just like Zennosuke, the upper body of your outfit had also been ripped off and used as makeshift bandages.

After tending to your and Zennosuke's wounds, you noticed that nearby shinigami were drawn in close to your location. Given your fatigue, there's no way you could take them on right now, you had no choice but to go underground.

Y/N:...I thought...I held back enough...back there......but my attack still pierced through...

As it stands, anytime you release Kirisame, you can feel your spirit energy be forcefully taken from you by the blade. Because of this, the blade automatically lights up and shoots indiscriminately in random directions, which caused both you and Zennosuke to be heavily injured.

Y/N: Let's find....another exit....for now....

......

Hanatarou: Ah, you're awake. Ichigo-san.

Ichigo: Hanatarou....where...?

Hanatarou: Please stay still, your wounds haven't healed yet.

Ichigo: Wounds...that's right...I was fighting Renji......——!!

Ichigo remembers his fight with Renji and suddenly gets up. Hanatarou tries to talk him into resting, but Ichigo ignores him and slowly walks off. However, not long after, they both hear footsteps down the path.

Y/N: Ichigo....so you....were here—*geh*!

Ichigo:—!! Y/—!

In the span of two seconds, both you and Ichigo got clocked mid-sentence. Ichigo goes unconscious while you manage to stay conscious. You stay on the ground because of exhaustion though.

Y/N:~~~~~~~~~~fucking ow....

Hanatarou: G-Ganju-san!?

Ganju: What? I managed to stop him didn't I?

Hanatarou: But you didn't have to give him another injury though.....

Ganju: Shut up! You got a problem with the way I do things!?

Y/N:💢Want me to answer that...?💢

You and Ganju get ready to throw hands right before Hanatarou intervenes.