Two Astroids and a Star

A/N
I am quite ignorant of a lot of things that, may or may not, be common sense to others. So if I happen to write something about a topic that may seem unrealistic, ridiculous, cringe, or out right offensive. Then I am sorry.
————————————————————————

In Your Apartment - Morning

Zzzz
Aya: Y~
Zzzz
Aya: Y/~
Zzzz
Aya: Y/N!!

You are blown out of your bedroom via a small blast of wind.

Y/N: Guh, the hell was that for!?

You look towards your bedroom doorway to see Aya, now inhabiting a Fumo plushie. She appears to be riding on a flying, orange feathered, fan that looks like an autumn leaf. It's only flying because of Aya's power to manipulate wind.

Aya: For not waking up! Seriously, no matter how much I kicked and screamed, you just wouldn't budge.

Y/N: I can't help it ok? Normally I wouldn't have any problems waking up, but both me AND my body have been through a lot the past 3 days. So sleeping in shouldn't be that surprising.

Aya: Well regardless, you still need to go to school! Erasing everyone's memories doesn't erase your three absences from school.

Y/N: And who's fault is that!?

Aya: Technically yours, now come on! You still got to make breakfast.

Y/N: *siiigh*

After yesterday's events, everyone went around looking for a body for Kon. After putting him in a lion doll, it was decided that Ichigo would take care of Kon and you would take care of Aya. After eating breakfast, you were just about to head to school.

Y/N: I'm off!

Aya: Wait!

Aya quickly flies towards you and enters your duffle bag.

Aya: There! All set!

Y/N: "Set" my ass! What are tagging along for!?

Aya: You think I'm just going to sit here all day? No way! I wanna know more about this place, so it's only natural that I tag along with you!

Y/N: *sigh* Just make sure not to cause any trouble. I don't want to explain why I have a sentient doll.

Aya: But a normal doll is fine?

Y/N: I'm seen with a lot of things ok? No one will think it's weird for me to have a doll in my bag.

......

Orihime: So cute~!

Aya: (So Big!?)

During the time before class, Aya had popped her head out because she was curious. Orihime noticed this which ended up catching Tatsuki'a attention too. Right now, Orihime was holding up Aya while the latter couldn't believe how big Orihime's chest was.

Tatsuki: So you do collect things other than garbage.

Y/N: Wow, that's like, really rude Tatsuki.

Tatsuki: And you have yet to deny it.

Orihime: Though, you shouldn't skip for three days just to look for stuff L/N-kun.