DA☆ZE

Ichigo: ( ...it hurts...it's cold...my body feels heavy...it won't stop...the bleeding...)

???: ..........Ay.......a

Ichigo: ( ......?)

???: ........Ichi......go.......

Ichigo: ( ......that voice...)

Y/N: ......Ichi...go........I'm....sorry.....

Ichigo: ( ...that's not it......someone like you.....shouldn't be so...serious...)

That would be the last thought Ichigo had before blacking out.

......

Your POV

It was wet, that's what you were thinking. As you were being carried by Aya, your mind wondered, and eventually focused on the physical feeling of the rain. The individual droplets, how they drenched your clothes and hair.

The rain was cold and heavy, but as your mind wondered, it became lighter. The water, the rain, it seemed to start separating. It would continue to separate, drop by drop, until the rain became drizzle and the drizzle became mist.

As your mind wondered, you no longer felt cold. The mist that had come to be, it wasn't freezing cold but it wasn't warm either. This mist was comfortable and extremely refreshing.

As your mind wondered, your body did as well. No longer could you feel Aya's arms, or rather your arms if you want to be technical. The feeling of being carried at high speed was no longer there, and now you were left floating endlessly in the mist. The road, lights, buildings, everything would fade away in the mist, leaving you truly alone....until....

*Bonk!*

You hit a tree.

You abruptly stop from hitting your head on a tree, and fall on a patch of grass.

Y/N: Ow!...Wha? Huh?...What is...

The mist clears up a little bit to show a bit of the surrounding area. You find yourself to be in the middle of a dense forest. While some were normal sized trees, others stood tall way above your head. The base of most trees were riddled with the weirdest looking mushrooms you've ever seen. Every now and then, you can see a handful of fireflies with varying hues of blue and yellow light flying around. It was the dead of night with a full moon, so it was relatively easy to see. It was quite charming.

Y/N: ...I don't remember Karakura Town having any forest like this. Not only that...

You look to the sky and see that the moon is way closer than it should be. That or it was bigger in size. Point is that it definitely wasn't normal.

Y/N: ...Just where did you take me Aya...wait.

You look at your chest and see that all your wounds are gone. You don't even feel tired.

Y/N: ...Well that's one problem I don't have to worry about. I just hope Ichigo is in the same boat. Now....where to go from here....

???: ...hey...

Y/N: Hmm?

You hear a voice from somewhere inside the woods.

???: ...heeey...out there?...

Y/N: Hello?! Someone out there?!

???: ...follow...hear me!...

Y/N: I can't tell what you're saying?! Who are you?!....

The voice doesn't answer back. Unsure of what to do, you follow in the direction of the mysterious voice.

......