Shoot N Star N Bang

Near Urahara Shop, 1:00 AM

Currently, Ichigo and Orihime were running towards Urahara's shop. The time has finally come to invade soul society and save Rukia. As they approach, Chad can be seen sitting by the entrance.

Ichigo: *Pant**Pant* Yo...you got here... pretty fast huh?...

Chad: Yeah, I couldn't sleep so I went for a walk. Both me and Y/N got the notice around here.

Ichigo: ...? Both of you?

Chad points a bit down the road to show the initial message sent by Kisuke. To the side you lay covered in a pool of fake blood. It seems that you had tried to spell out a final message reading "The killer is—".

Ichigo: (What a terrible joke to follow up with!)

Orihime: L-L/N-kun! Are you okay!? Please get up, we still have to go save Rukia!

Ichigo: Don't bother Orihime, he's just trying to get a reaction out of you.

Y/N: As expected of you Ichigo, you saw right through it.

Ichigo: There's no way I would fall for such a shity trick.

Orihime: Did you also have trouble sleeping
L/N-kun?

Y/N: Naw, I just came back from visiting my old man's place far out of town. Since it was already so late, I decided to just head straight here.

Chad: By the time we saw each other, he ended up getting hit with the message to gather here.

Ichigo: And instead of getting up, he decided to just pose dead huh?

Y/N: Yep, pretty much.

Ichigo: Your an idiot.

Y/N: By the way, did you guys see Ishida on your way here? Or is he not going with us?

Orihime: Ishida will come, just wait awhile.

Chad:...He won't come.

Orihime: Chad!

Chad: It's fine Inoue. Ishida... it's better if he doesn't come. Among us, he is the most complex. The more complex a person is, the weaker they are. That's just who he is. It might be better if he didn't come...

Ishida: Who did you say won't come?

Everyone turns to see Ishida in his priest attire.

Ishida: Didn't I tell you? I can't forgive myself for losing to those shinigami, so I had to train. Since I said that, I won't stop till I win. For that, I'll go anywhere.

Kisuke: That's great to hear!

Everyone notices that Kisuke has appeared from the shop.

Kisuke: Since everyone is here, come in and I'll explain the way to get to soul society. This information will be very important to you all.

......

Big Cave

*Riiiiiiiip*
*Riiiiiiiip*

Everyone: Ohhh—!

Ishida: They've been completely separated.

Orihime: How do they get back in?

Y/N: Same way people put on clothes really.

Ichigo: Why are you guys freely touching our bodies anyway?

Kon: That's right! One of those bodies will soon be temporarily mine! So you shouldn't touch it!

Ichigo: Wha—!?