From Astroids to Stars

A/N: Time to lay down some ground rules boys. So you don't get confused, here's how mod souls (Aya and Kon) will work "In-Text" BUT NOT "dialogue"

Aya = doll body

[Aya] = human body

Kon will always inhabit Ichigo's body and Aya will always inhabit your body, unless I SPECIFICALLY say otherwise.

===============================

It was a bright, hot, sunny day in Karakura Town. Right now, a family of 4 was currently making their way towards a cemetery. As they approached, the eldest brother stopped for a second to stare at the sky.

Ichigo: Even though it's the same June 17th, it's a hell of a lot different.

Karin: Huh? There's two people over there.

Yuzu: You're right, are those people visiting a grave too?

Karin: You think?

Yuzu: Ah, one of them is turning this way.

Down the road, Rukia could be seen waving her sun hat at them with a bright and sparkly aura around her. Standing next to her is a 15 year-old boy with a duffel bag, who appears to be looking away. He is wearing a pair of Groucho glasses and a comically large bowler hat. Wow~ I wonder who that is~? You have a 50/50 chance of guessing wrong~.

Ichigo: (Why are they here!?)

Yuzu: One of them is waving at us. Do you know them brother?

Ichigo: No! I absolutely do NOT know those people!

Karin: ... Hey, doesn't that duffle bag belong to-

Ichigo: I remember now! That's Y/N and his friend from middle school! He promised to introduce me one of these days! Ahh- what a good friend he is! I feel like talking to them alone immediately! With that being said, go ahead to mom's grave! I'll catch up later, BYE!

Yuzu: Going to talk...?

Karin: heheh...

......

Ichigo: Why did you follow me!?

Y/N: I thought you knew, okay!? It wasn't till the last second that I figured we were stalking you.

Ichigo: Then why didn't you stop her!?

Y/N: What part of "last second" did you not understand!?

Rukia: Are you two done yet.

......

Rukia: ...killed...that's what you told me, your mother...

Y/N: (Huh? Killed?)

Ichigo: ... I didn't say that.

Rukia: ...Who killed-

Y/N: wait wait wait Rukia, that's not something you can just ask.

Rukia: As far as I'm aware, you two could see ghosts since you were kids. If that's so, then answer me this, Ichigo. Wasn't the thing that killed your mother ... a ho-

Y/N: A WHOLE LOT OF NOT OUR BUSINESS! I'm so glad you agree Rukia!

Rukia: hey! What are you-

You grab Rukia and try to drag her away.

Y/N: You hungry Rukia? I know I am, let me show you this great place for fresh bread! Hahaha~!

Rukia: Just what do you think your doing!?

Y/N: *whisper*Stopping you from saying something stupid!

Rukia: But it's not stupid!

She escapes your grip.

Ordinary Shinigami (Bleach male reader insert)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें