Note

Minter Motel (under revision)
Xi

-

Disclaimer: This story is only a work of fiction. Names, individuals, businesses, events, and occurences were either made up or utilized fictitiously and likeness of this story to those are purely and entirely coincidental.

Credits: This story is inspired obviously by the korean drama, Hotel Del Luna. I gathered many pieces of information and references, and watched some movies and read a lot of stories like Along With The Gods, Ajin: Demi-Human, Lucifer, Dante's Hell, and Countdown To The Bloody Moon, The Divine Comedy: Inferno, which really inspires me to write and continue this story. You will observe some similarities but I'l do my best not to make it look like I just copied it.

However, it is prohibited to copy or publish any element of this story without my permission. Plagiarism is a crime!

Warning: Do bear in your mind that this story have grammatical, typographical, and punctuation problems. It also includes explicit depictions of violence, sexuality, strong language, and harsh perspective about the heavens by the other characters, and/or other mature themes that may be inappropriate for some young readers. Readers should always exercise caution.

If it's not in your liking, you're free to drop it. But please, do give it a chance first by reading few of the chapters. You're free to voice out your opinions, comments, and critizise it. Just make sure to be mature and compassionate! Avoid using hurtful words or acts that could invalidate someone's feelings. Do avoid mentioning a character or a story that's not part of the author's works. Let's respect each other.

That's all. I hope you support the character's journey and enjoy reading!