a/n

Helloo everyone I'm excited to announce we are doing the royal au! So what should the kingdom be called because I'm thinking of using asgard (i like marvel) and was thinking of making loki and thor somehow related towards Z and reader, (I like the characters) but also making piltover and the undercity a thing because it go with the story.

So basically at readers crowning or whatever it is when she's a baby everyone is enjoying themselves until an evil spirit (still trying to think of who to make it) puts like a curse on you basically were you have powers but also turn into a half werewolf so basically reader is forbidden to go out of the castles walls until she learns to control it as she gets older figures out how to control it she's aloud to go out but not down towards the undercity until she sneaks out and jumps on the different roofs until she comes across VI as they both share a spark, as they sneak out to see each other and reader learns more about themselves and who there are by a certain god of mischief and yeah there's going to be three endings maybe I'm not sure yet but yeah I'm going to try and get chapter 1 up tonight or tomorrow.

There will be songfics through the series.

Hope you all have a good night or day!