Chapter 4

Y/n's pov

As I laid in bed and smiled to myself, and then my mood changed, "why, why did she have to be a zauntie" I said to myself and sighed, as I look at the flower she gave me, "but she made me so happy" I said smiling as I held the flower close to my heart, "Why do you have a smile on your face" loki said as a squeak came out of me as I fell off my bed and looked at him,  "um, I..." I stuttered, holding the flower and looked at loki, "Who gave you that" he asked as I bit my lip trying not to smile, "her name is Violet, but she goes by Vi" I say holding onto the flower, "this Vi, she made you this happy didn't she" Loki said with a smirk as I smiled and nodded, "she called me cupcake" I say smiling laying down again as I held it close to me with this stupid grin on my face, "I'm glad you had such a fun time, but you should get some sleep, I'm sorry to bring your mood down but I heard your supposed to be meeting with one of the sakamaki brother's" Loki said as my smile dropped as I sighed and nodded and hugged Loki as he disappeared as I sighed and got into my nightgown.

As I got dressed and walked onto the balcony and breathed in the cold crisp air, as she let her wolf come out, as she held onto her crystal necklace, "thank you Vi for the wonderful night" I say looking at the moon and closing my eyes as I smiled

I was sleeping peacefully in my bed as I heard my door open but I figured it was Z or one of the other's until I felt my bed dipped and I slowly opened my eye's but then I heard, "morning little bitch" as my eyes widened and sat up immediately and I saw the triplets, "what are you doing in my room" I say in a stern voice, "aw don't have to be shy little bitc.." Latio started to say as I punched him in the face and kicked him out of my room, as I looked over, and saw Ayato and kanato, "you two out!!" I say pushing them out, as I slid down onto the floor and I held myself, "there's no way, one of them are supposed to be my husband" I say to myself, as I heard a knock on my door, "who is it" I ask, "it's me y/n/n just me let me in please" Tae said as I got up and let him in, as I went to my window and sat on the little couch that was by it, "I saw what happened with Latio" Tae started but stopped as I looked at him, "y/n you know this is very important for you to get along with one of the brothers so you can get married" Tae said as he tried to put his hand onto my shoulder as I moved away, "he acted perverted he called me little bitch, what was I supposed to do, Ayato is so self centered he wants me to call him yours truly, and kanato he scares me, he's happy one minute and then the next minute he wants to murder me, they all remind me of.." I started to rant on as Tae let me leaned into him as he hugged me, "I know this is hard but please for me, and Z please spend time with each of them and see what you think your mind might change" Tae said trying to comfort me as I sighed and held my head I swear when I hold my emotions in to much they give me headaches, as I got up, "can I please be left alone" I say fidgeting with my hands, as Tae nodded and left as I sat back on my bed and started to tear up, as I went to get dress.

As I walked out of my room holding my head up high as I walk down the halls as I ran into my brother and Shu who was the oldest, "y/n just the person I was looking for" Z said as I looked at him for a minute and looked at Shu, I was still angry at...

As I walked out of my room holding my head up high as I walk down the halls as I ran into my brother and Shu who was the oldest, "y/n just the person I was looking for" Z said as I looked at him for a minute and looked at Shu, I was still angry at him for what he said to me last night, as I bowed towards Shu as he did the same, "this is Shu the eldest brother, I was hoping for you guys to spend time with each other" Z said as I nodded, "it's nice to meet you my lady" Shu said taking my hand and kissing it, "you as well" I say with a faint smile, as he took my hand into his as we walked into the garden, "Just to let you know I'm not interested in marriage" Shu said letting my hand go as I let out a sigh of relief, "Thank God, no offense" I say to him as he lightly chuckled, "none taken" Shu said as I smiled, "then why are you here if your not interested in marriage" I say as he looked at me, "my father made me do this, I just have no interest in marriage" he said as I smiled, "at least we have something in common" I say with a smirk.

Y/n was in the garden looking at the different flowers as she held a white rose in her hand, as she sniffed it and smiled as gush of wind hit her as she heard ruffling in the bushes as she turned around.

"Who's there? T if your there stop it's not funny" y/n said turning back to the flowers as she felt something come up and hug her,

"hello cupcake" Vi said hugging her as y/n turned around and smiled.

"What are you doing here?! If my brother finds out he will not only kick you out but he will barrier you under the patio!?" Y/n whispered yelled as Vi smirked.

"I don't care, I just wanted to see you again" Vi said cupping her cheek, "I also wanted to do this" Vi said leaning in and kissing her, as y/n leaned into the kiss, as she heard somebody yelling her name as she climbed onto her balcony and helped Vi up as she hid her in her closet, "ah there you are, I've been looking all over for you, I wanted to know how it went with shu" he asked as I rolled my eye's and looked at him, "he's not into me and I'm not into him" y/n said sitting down as Vi ease dropped onto the conversation, "really y/n that's not one but two out of the brothers that you have denied them for marriage or trying to get to know them" Z exclaimed, "I'm so sorry, your not the one who's getting called names from the brother's! Your not the one who is scared of them, you don't understand at all, why can't I just fall in love with who I love!" Y/n yelled as Aaron z was speechless,  "you'll spend tomorrow with the rest of the brother's end of story" Aaron Z said as he stormed off, as y/n fell to the floor crying as Vi came out and hugged her trying to comfort her as much as possible, "how about you come visit me tomorrow at the last drop in the undercity" Vi said as y/n looked at her with a soft smile, "really" she asked as Vi nodded, "I'll come by tomorrow night and get you" Vi said as y/n smiled and hugged her.

Ok so the next chapter is going to be Aaron z songfic! Also I cringed while writing Latios part, i just never really like Latio in diabolik lovers I think that's because he has the perverted personality but that's me