chapter 3

Y/n's pov
I slouched in my seat and sigh holding my head as  Z and Robaire looked at me as I rolled my eyes and straightened up, cursing under my breath, this dress is to tight, "your majesty may I introduce the sakamaki's and the mukami's and lastly the earl of trancy" Eddie introduced as I looked at them, "oh hell no" I thought to myself, "loki if you hear me just end me know" I thought to
Myself being dramatic, why me, just why, I closed my eyes and sighed, as I opened them and saw my brother get up, "Welcome to Piltover, hope your travel here was safe as possible, may I introduced to you my sister" Z said looking at me as he held a hand out, as I sighed and stood up walking towards him and the other's, "I introduce you to the wonderful princess, princess y/n" Z said introducing me as I bowed and looked at them god no these can't be the ones I have to marry I thought to myself, "it very nice to meet you my lords" I said with a fake smile, "the pleasure is all mine" The one in the fedora said as I mentally gaged gosh this guy is a pervert, "we shall discuss the matter tonight over dinner, my sister will spend time with each of you and at the end of the month she will pick one of you as her husband" Z said as I turned my head towards him and looked at him, no way do they expect me to fall in love with someone I barely know as I glared at Z.

Dinner

I wanted to get to the dinning room before anyone else, I wanted to talk to Z and the other's this was so unfair, as I stormed in sitting down and slouching a bit in my chair, "sit.." Robaire started but I cut him off, "SIT STRAIGHT, yeah I know" I said mocking him and snarled, "Watch your attitude" Robaire said as I rolled my eyes, "so what do you think" Z asked me as I glared at him, "what do I think, I think there selfish perverts who only care about themselves must I say more" I argue back as they all sighed, "come on give them a chance" Jesse tried to defend as I snarled, "have you guy's ever thought about what I want" I say looking at them all, "no you haven't this whole marriage thing is about what you guy's want, but have you ever stop and think about what I want, NO!! You walk around telling me what to do, what not to do, trying to make me be like you guys, well I'm not going to be like you guy's" I yelled almost in tears, "your acting like a child" Z said as I stood up and growled at him as I got in his face, my wolf form showing and coming out, as I kept snarling, "say it again! I dare you, you know it and I know it this is unfair, I won't go through with it you can't make me!" I snarled my fangs showing as I kept growling, "I AM THE KING YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME, AND UNFAIR, YOU KNOW WHAT IS UNFAIR IS BEING STUCK WITH A SISTER LIKE YOU IS UNFAIR!!" Z yelled as I coward back and looked at him as I let out a snarl and went to leave, "y/n were you going" Tae asked, "leave me alone I'll be in my room" I say walking off.

I slammed my bedroom door and Immediately went to my wardrobe and grabbed a different outfit, as my ear twitched, "I know your here loki" I say sniffling, " what's a matter y/n/n" Loki said to me as I sat down on my bed, "I'm a curse, that's what everyone thinks even my own brother, why do I have to marry, I don't want that why won't he just listen to me" I say in between sobs as Loki patted my head trying to calm me down, "your not a curse ok, your more than what you believe your are" he said pushing a strand of hair out of my house, "your stronger then what you believe" he said kissing my head, as he looked at the clothes in my hand, "you going out" he asked as I nodded, "I don't belong here, I need out even if it's just for a little bit" I say leaning against him as he nodded, "I look out for you" he said as I looked at him, "Thank you" I say getting up and going towards the changing room slider.

3rd pov

Y/n came out in a more comfortable outfit as she lifted the hooded cloak and walked to the balcony, and looked back at her room, "thank you again loki" she said with a warm smile as he nodded and she climbed to the roof of the castle to start jumping houses so she could get to her special spot.