chapter 5: Aaron Z

Aaron Z pov

I stormed through the halls, why can't she see that I'm doing this for her, why can't she see that I'm trying to protect her, "mom, dad what would you do if you were here still here" I say to myself looking outside, as I sighed to myself, going into a room full of pictures.

3rd pov

Vi was walking away from the castle looking at it as she sighed.

~Y/n writes me a letter every day
I'm keeping the bed warm while her brother is away
He's on the topside in piltover
He's trying to keep the colonies inline
But he can keep all of piltover
Y/n, she's mine~

Vi sang softly looking at the castle as she made her journey back home.

Aaron's Z pov

I walked up to her portrait as I smiled and closed my eye's

~Love doesn't discriminate
Between the sinners and the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes
And we keep loving anyway
We laugh and we cry and we break
And we make our mistakes
And if there's a reason I'm by her side
When so many have tried
Then I'm willing to wait for it
I'm willing to wait for it~

I sang to myself remembering the times before things got hard, y/n was always a good girl, she always tried her best I guess in some ways it was my fault she had this anger towards me and everyone.

~My grandfather was a fire and brimstone preacher
(Preacher, Preacher, Preacher)
But there are things that the
Homilies and hymns won't teach ya
(Teach ya, Teach ya, Teach ya)
My mother was a genius (Genius)
My father commanded respect (Respect, Respect)
When they died they left no instructions
Just a legacy to protect~

I countine as I walked up towards our families portrait and smiled when seeing our mother's, in so many ways I could see similarities in her and y/n both in features and personalitys both had kind hearts and always did things so different, I know she would know how to deal with y/n more then I do, with our father he was more stricter but that was only because he was trying to protect us, y/n looked just like mom, so he did everything in his power to make sure y/n was safe even if that means sacrificing his self, after he died I didn't know what to do, there was nothing left behind to teach me how to protect my sister or how to become the person he was all I knew was that he had a legacy to protect and I was going to do that, protect my kingdom and protect my sister no matter what.

~Death doesn't discriminate
Between the sinners and the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes
And we keep living anyway
We rise and we fall and we break
And we make our mistakes
And if there's a reason I'm still alive
When everyone who loves me has died
I'm willing to wait for it (Wait for it)
I'm willing to wait for it~

I would make sure of it that I wouldn't lose my sister like I have lost eveyone that loves me or the people who I loved, as I walked up towards our picture, both smiling as I looked at it putting a hand on it, why can't you see that I'm doing this for you I thought to myself, as I closed my eye's flashbacks coming back from when she was a baby, she deserved so much better.

~I am the one thing in life I can control
(Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it, wait for it)
I am inimitable
I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
(Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it, wait for it)
I'm not standing still
I am lying in wait (Wait, wait, wait)~

I know in so many way's that I shouldn't be controlling my sister and forcing her into marriage but this is the only way I can control for her curse to go away and for her to have a somewhat normal life, her and my life was the only thing I felt like I could control I was terrified of losing her like I lost eveyone else.

~Y/n faces an endless uphill climb
(Climb, climb, climb)
She has something to prove
She has nothing to lose
(Lose, lose, lose, lose)
Yn's pace is relentless
She wastes no time
(Time, time, time)
What is it like in her shoes?~

I stopped looking outside as I sighed, y/n didn't understand the dangers of her curse, nor did she care, she was somedays more calm and able
To control her emotions but other day's she had to prove her reasons, relentless with her life, she had nothing to lose yes she cared about me and the other's but she would rather put herself in danger, I always wondered how she did it.

~y/n doesn't hesitate
She exhibits no restraint
She takes and she takes and she takes
And she keeps winning anyway
She changes the game
She plays and she raises the stakes
And if there's a reason
She seems to thrive when so few survive, then Goddamnit
I'm willing to wait for it (Wait for it)
I'm willing to wait for it~

I walked out to the balcony banging my fist on it as I looked at the moon, in so many ways I didn't understand Y/n she was so reckless with her life but she's still a kid, I don't mean to keep hurting her, all I want to do is protect her.

~Life doesn't discriminate
Between the sinners and the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes
(And we keep living anyway)
We rise (and we fall)
We fall (and we break)
(And we make our mistakes)
And if there's a reason I'm still alive
When so many have died
Then I'm willin' to-

I countined closing my eyes seeing memories of y/n when she was little and how happy we were, and then seeing the guy's smiling and then seeing my parents as I shed a tear, this is to much for me as I let out a sob, all of sudden I felt someone's presence behind me as I opened my eye's I see my sister leaning behind me holding my hands, as she also sang along, as she gave me a hug crying into my shoulder, I knew this was hard on me, I couldn't imagine how hard this was on her as I hugged her back trying to calm her down.

Wait for it (Wait for it, wait for it)
(Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it, wait for it, wait for it)
(Wait)

We both sang softly as she leaned onto my shoulder as her wolf form came out, it has to be soon, she can't continue to live like this, please mother and father give me strength, I thought to myself looking at the moon, please, I begged closing my eyes.

A/n I love hamilton and I really thought this fit, I'm sorry for a lot of the songfics lately it's just been really fun to do, also I wanted make this chapter more of Aaron z perspective on things, so yeah hope your still enjoying the royal au!!