chapter 9

3rd pov:

"you can take your mask down" y/n said taking her mask down as both her and Vi walked outside, "how do you do this" Vi asked taking her mask off as she pushed hair out of her face.

"do what?" y/n asked walking towards the garden, "This! The acting perfect, the attention, the pressure, everything" Vi exclaimed as she looked around as y/n softly chuckled, "I try not to pay attention to that stuff, I tend to pay attention to the things I love the most" y/n said taking Vi's hand as Vi face grew red.

"hey! I want to show you something!" y/n said running towards the garden, "hey! wait up!" Vi yelled as she ran after her.

"y/n, we're did you-" Vi started to say as she stopped and looked around, the garden, she was in awe, "woah, what is this place" Vi said looking around as she touched a flower, "do you like it, I found it when I was little, I call it my secret garden" Y/n said with a soft smile.

"it's beautiful, just like you"  Vi said cupping Y/n's cheek as y/n smiled and grabbed her hand, "I have to show you one more thing" she whispered guiding Vi.

"is that an actual swing!" Vi asked with excitement as y/n nodded, "get on, I'll push you" she said as Vi did with a smile.

"you know, Powder would love this" Vi said as she continued to look around, "you should bring her around again, I'd love to have her here" y/n said as she stopped to look at Vi, they both smiled at each other

"now this is were you've been" Z said as both Y/n and Vi stood up straight and shocked to see Z and Robaire, "Z, what are you doing here" Y/n asked her brother as she stood in front of Vi.

"Coming to see why you weren't inside with your husband to be, but I guess I found my answer" He said glaring at Vi.

"You know nothing, I haven't felt an ounce of feelings for any of the men you have picked for me, I have found my true love rather you like it or not" Y/n argued as Z and Robaire grew angry.

"You think you know everything, you think your so smart, but let's be honest y/n, who could ever love a beast like you" Robaire said with a smirk as Y/n eye's widened looking at him as Z just kept quiet.

"It's not about her appearance, I love her the way she is, No matter what, nothing will ever change that" Vi said with confident, as she grabbed y/n and brought her into a kiss.

"Was this it" she thought as she kissed back she waited for the curse to be broken, but it was cut short by  enforcers running after Powder, Claggor and Mylo.

"Shit" Vi said looking at her siblings as y/n stood there, "it didn't work, I don't understand, how could it not work, it was supposed to work, true loves first kiss was supposed to fix everything" y/n said with tears as she looked at Vi.

Vi was contemplated as she kept looking at y/n and back to her siblings, "GUARDS AFTER HER" Robaire yelled as y/n eye's widened, "VIOLET! RUN! GET YOU AND THE OTHER'S OUT OF HERE!" Y/n screamed as Vi looked back at her one last time, "I'm so sorry" she whispered as y/n was held back by Enforcers, "it's alright" she whispered back softly, as Vi ran off into the night.

Timeskip..

"You'll be wedded by the end of the sunset tomorrow, your husband will be Reiji sakamaki, one of the sakamaki brothers'" Z said as he went to walk out of the room his sister  was in, as she refused to look at him.

"I hate you!" She said glaring at him. As Z tried to keep calm, "I am, doing this for you, you and this whole kingdom" he said with a stern voice as he walked out slamming the door with him.

y/n looked at the door as she let out a screamed and threw something she was beyond happy, didn't she deserve happiness, didn't she deserve to have her soul mate, she stood there, hot tears running down her face as she collapse to the floor sobbing.

a/n: sorry for the late updating and random updates on the books just haven't been motivated for it, i just haven't had ideas, but i hope you enjoyed it! another chapter will come out tonight!