The beginning

Once upon a time in a land far away, there lived a pair of siblings a boy and a little girl, the boy who's name was Aaron Z but everyone called him Z, he was 1 of the 5 prince's and he was the quiet but kind one he was also the oldest to his little sister, y/n a princess who was only 5 months old, but was a very calm baby, sadly both the childrens parents died, there mom who died giving birth to his sister, there father died fighting to protect his children, after they died the next heir to the throne was Aaron Z, so at the age of fourteen Aaron Z was crowned king of asgard, he vowed to protect his subjects and to protect his baby sister.

This is were our story beings.

It was a beautiful sunny day the kingdom bells were ringing signal the crowning of there princess, as the maids were getting her ready as the boys were walking down the halls.

"I hate these clothes, there itchy" Aaron T said slouching as Jesse straightened his back, "why did we have to wake up at the crack of dawn" T kept complaining, "because this is a big deal" Aaron Z said coming towards his sisters room, as he opened the doors as the maids saw them and bowed right away, as the caretaker of his  sister came up to him, "ah Mistress
Bryan a very good morning" Aaron Z said as Z bowed and the lady bowed to him, "your majesty" she said, as they both walked to were one of the maids were holding her, "I have come to take my sister for her crowning, how is she" Aaron Z said as he looked at her, "she's is wonderful, in everyway" Bryan said as Z went up to the maid and took his sister out of her arms, "my y/n" Z said kissing her forehead, "who knows maybe perhaps this little girl will rule one day" Z said cradling her as he brought her towards the other's and put her in Jesse's arms as he crest her cheek, "Thank you, for all the care towards our future princess" Z said looking at the lady,  "your majesty" she said bowing as him and the others walk off with his sister.

The choir sung as Z held her during the crowning, "today were here to celebrate the crowning of our new princess" the priest said showing the crown and putting it on her head as a small giggled came out of the baby's mouth, as Z picked her up and put her in her bassinet as the boys all looked at the crowd and sat in there thrones as everyone was cheering and celebrating but things don't last for ever.

The clouds turned black as the sunny day was there no more as the doors opend and the cold air hit everyone, as shadowing figures walked in, as Aaron Z and the others stood up, "well, well" the mystery girl said as Z squinted his eyes, "Luna?" Z asked as the figure chuckled, "Aw you remember me" Luna said walking towards them "and who is he" Jesse asked pointing at the guy, "this is diaval, my dearest brother" she said rubbing his shoulder, as they both walked up, as Diaval walked towards the bassinet, "No!" Z yelled trying to reach his sister as Luna stopped him with her magic which froze him and the boys along with the guards, as Diaval picked up the little girl as the baby started to cry as he soothe the child back to sleep, "whatever you want Luna just tell me, but leave my sister alone" Z said pleading, "aw, seeing you like this, just makes me so happy, you deserve this" Luna said coming up to Z and holding his chin and roughly letting it go, "sweet child, so full of pure and innocents, you know I feel bad for you, you lost your parents and now your sister" she said using her magic as Z and the other's struggled to get to her, "Luna, please I beg you" Z yelled again as the girl looked at him and back at the baby, "on this day the child will no longer just have the appearance of a little girl, but a beast in disguise and will no longer have control over her emotions" she said as mist of smoke  surrounded them, "the only way to break this curse will be by true loves first kiss" Luna said looking directly at Z as She banged her staff as the room turned black with massive wind as they disappeared.

As everyone was unfrozend as the guards went to run after the intruders and Z immediately went towards the bassinet as he picked her up and saw the half of her hair was white and markings were around her eyes and cheeks, "WHY ARE YOU STANDING THERE GO AFTER THEM!" Robaire yelled as the guards ran out as Z held his sister to him.

The night came and the guards came up to him as Tae Young was holding the baby, "did you find them" Z said walking up towards the guard, "I'm sorry your majesty but we weren't able to find them" the guard said as he noticed someone new, "who is he" Z asked looking at him, "This is Thor odins son, he's come to help" the guard said, as Z nodded, "thank you" Z said as Thor went up towards the baby, "may I" he ask holding his hands out to take the baby as Tae looked at Z and he nodded, as thor looked at the baby, "is there anything to reverse the curse" Jesse asked as Thor, "sadly no, but what I can tell you this" Thor started to say, "her power will grow as she get older, there is beauty in her" he said showing her future self, "but also great danger, she must learn to control" he said as Z gasped in horror, "fear will be her enemy" Z watched in horror as he couldn't stand to watch anymore and turned his head away, "no we"ll protect her" Aaron T said, "she can learn to control it I'm sure of it" Robaire said stern looking at Thor, as Z took her out of his arms, "until then lock the gates, reduce the servants, limt her contact from people and keep her form and power hidden from everyone...including other kids" he said as there emotions all changed as Z nodded and sighed.

Later that night Z was in his sister's room and rocking her to sleep as the boys came in, "Z, you need sleep" Jesse said as Aaron Z shook his head, "no I'm afraid to leave her alone" Z said holding her towards him, as the others sat down, as Z start to hum and Started to sing his sister a  lullaby.

~Dear Y/n, what to say to you?
You have my eyes, you have our mother's name~

Z started singing softly as he cradle his sister

~When you came into the world, you cried
And it broke my heart~

~I'm dedicating every day to you
Domestic life was never quite my style
When you smile, you knock me out, I fall apart
And I thought I was so smart~

he smiled looking at her and moved the blanket to show her little smile as she was leaning into Z.

~You will come of age with our young nation
We'll bleed and fight for you
We'll make it right for you
If we lay a strong enough foundation
We'll pass it on to you, we'll give the world to you~

As he lifted her up and leaned his head against her tiny head as he kissed her nose.

~And you'll blow us all away
Someday, someday
Yeah, you'll blow us all away
Someday, someday~

~Oh, Y/n, when you smile I am undone~

Jesse joined as he looked at him as Z countine to cradle her.

~My sister, look at my sister
Pride is not the word I'm looking for
There is so much more inside me now~

Aaron T joined in now smiling while looking at her.

~Oh, Y/n, you outshine the morning sun
My sister
When you smile, I fall apart
And I thought I was so smart~

Robaire and Tae joined in.

~My father wasn't around (my father wasn't around)
I swear that I'll be around for you
I'll do whatever it takes (I'll make a million mistakes)
I'll make the world safe and sound for you~

Z started sing as the others joined in, as Z protectively held her, and kept rocking her and started to shed a tear.

~Will come of age with our young nation
We'll bleed and fight for you
We'll make it right for you
If we lay a strong enough foundation
We'll pass it on to you, we'll give the world to you
And you'll blow us all away
Someday, someday~

Both Z and the other's sang as they closed there eye's imagining her being grown up and smiling and being happy and finding her true love and being happy as the curse was gone, as Z stood up from the chair and walked towards the bassinet and putting her down as he held her tiny hand.

~Yeah, you'll blow us all away
Someday, someday~

They finished singing softly as they all smiled looking at her as she was peaceful sleeping as each of them gave her a kiss on the head.

Hope you enjoyed this! I'm still updating my other stories and remember the 4town oneshots platonic book request is still open for it! Have a good night or day!