Chapter 7

"YOU WERE WHERE!" Z yelled as Y/n rolled her eye's, "I was just walking around the undercity, come on Z it's not that bad" Y/n defended as Z huffed, "you know how dangerous it is down there" he exclaimed as Y/n just scoffed "can't be as bad as up here!" She yelled back, "You watch your tone!" Z yelled back as Y/n just snarled, as they were arguing Z didn't notice Jesse walking in, "Z!" Jesse said as Z looked at him, "there's some one here to see you two" he said as Z nodded and stood up, " my, my, you've grown my boy" the man said as Z eye's widened and Turned around.

"Uncle Jareth?!" Both Z and y/n said in shock.

"Why are you two so shocked to see me" Jareth said walking up to them as the other's had walked in.

"Z, who is this" T had asked as the man appeared in front which scared T, "my name is Jareth the goblin king" he said as T looked at him a bit imitated, "not to be rude  Jareth but why are you here" Z asked as he turned around to face the siblings, " I came for my dear niece engagement party" Jareth said as she glared at Z, "Are you serious Z!, I've told you before I'm not marrying any of them!" Y/n yelled she didn't care if Jareth was in front of her, nor did she care that this was improper, she was mad at  Z, " I am the king, you will listen, your going to marry one of them and that's final" Z exclaimed as y/n slowly walked up to him, "over my dead body" she said snarling as she stormed out of the room.

"Have I missed something?" Jareth said looking at Z as Z just sat on his throne and sighed, "she's just being difficult, she doesn't understand what I'm trying to do" Z said sighing.

With y/n

Y/n slammed her door storming into her room as she grabbed a pillow and screamed into it, as y/n laid in her bed she just laid there thinking and then a idea came to her as she grabbed her cloak and sneaked out of the castle, looking to make sure the coast is clear, what she didn't know was that there was a certain someone watching her.

She ran to there spot as she climbed the roof and looked at the moon, "I'm so sorry, for just leaving you there, if I got caught I.." Vi started as y/n hushed her and cupped her cheeks, "it's alright" she said as Vi leaned into her touch, "I have something for you" She said grabbing something, as Vi read it, "are you sure, I don't think your brother will agree" Vi started as Y/n shook her head, "it's a masquerade ball, they won't see yours or the other's face, I promise" y/n said grabbing her hand as Vi looked at her and nodded, "I'll bring your outfits tomorrow" y/n said as Vi nodded.

Vi and y/n stood there in the moon light as Vi cupped y/n's cheek and leaned in for a kiss as did y/n but was interrupted by a voice, "well, well, this is where you ran off to" Jareth said as y/n eye's widened turning around immediately, "Jareth...what..are you doing here" she asked stuttering, "wondering why you here, with a stray" Jareth said glaring at Vi, as Vi glared at him, walking up to him, "who is this bastard" Vi said as y/n sighed, "know your place stray" Jareth said as Vi anger raised, "listen  here you bastard, your in my city, my kingdom, and trust me you do not want to start shit with me" Vi said with vemon in her voice, "Violet, enough" y/n said in low tone, "this is Jareth, the goblin king, he's also my uncle,"she said in a calm voice as Vi looked at her, her eyes slightly widened in shock and, "this is Vander's daughter daughter, Violet, or Vi for short" she said looking at Jareth, "that still doesn't answer the question on why you out here, in the night" he said as y/n looked everywhere but at her uncle, "ummm, I came here to invite her and her family to the ball tomorrow" she said as he just stare at her, "very well, come child, time to go" Jareth said turning into then owl as y/n looked back at Vi, "I love you" Vi said as y/n hugged her, "I love you too" as she let go of her and howled at the moon and started to run as her uncle followed suit.

The next day

it was earlier in the afternoon when Vander and the other's arrived, well just Vander, the other's were waiting outside your window, "Vander it's so nice to see you again, but what are you doing here" Z said walking through the gardens, "y/n invited me" he said as Z nodded, "that's why she was down there" Z thought as he smiled.

With y/n

"Hey cupcake" Vi said as Y/n perked up, as she stepped out from the shadows as Vi just looked at her in awe, "it's a bit much, but Jareth insisted on it" y/n said smiling as Vi just stood there speechless.

(What your wearing)

"You look so pretty" Powder said going up to her as y/n smiled and took her hand in hers, "thank you I love yours, do you mind I fix your mask" y/n said as powder nodded, Vi was in such a daze until Mylo nudged her, "your. Staring" he whispered as Vi hit him in the stomach, as Claggor just laughed, "you look amazing sweetheart" loki said appearing as all of them jumped scared, "thank you loki" y/n said hugging him, as Vi stepped closer to her, "you look beautiful" she said, putting a strand of her hair behind her ear, as y/n smiled leaning against Vi hand, until she heard foot steps, "everyone hide quick" she said shooing them away as she sat down by her window.

"Are you ready love" Jareth said walking in as y/n looked at him and nodded walking towards him as he stopped her and looked at her, "you look beautiful, just like your mother" Jareth said as y/n softly smiled, as Jareth held his hand out, y/n took it.

"Presenting the wonderful princess, my beautiful sister, y/n" Z  said as y/n and Jareth walked to the entrance as y/n looked at the crowd and her future husbands as she sighed, "are you ready, child" Jareth said as y/n nodded looking at the people.

A/n sorry for no updates I'm trying my hardest, i just got into labyrinth and I love Jareth! So yeah hope you enjoyed!