Chapter 6

It was the next day and honestly y/n couldn't wait for Vi to come and pick her up, she was bored out of her mind and had enough of the sakamaki brother's, she had to spend time with Reiji the second oldest and he was to up tight for y/n and to strict, it was a big no for her, she just wanted to be left alone, as she walked into her room and sighed as she held her self, she saw her violin, as she smiled and picked it up, she rarely played but she still knew how to play it.

She remembered a song that her mother sang to her before she died and she'd always loved it, as she closed her eye's and let the melody take over, what she didn't notice was that Vi was waiting outside and smiled to herself as she climbed up to the balcony, as she covered her eye's, "guess who" Vi said as y/n chuckled, "you ready" Vi asked as y/n nodded put her hood up.

Vi's pov

As we walk through the undercity I could tell she wasn't scared nor judgmental about it, she was more curious, and honestly held that smile I love so much, as I held the door open to the last drop I saw people staring and glaring at her as I held onto her hand as she gave me a soft smile, "Vander this is y/n.." I started to say as he cut me off, "y/n I know who she is, it's been awhile" Vander said smiling at her as she laughed, "hi Vander nice to see you again" she said with a soft smile as they hugged, "You guy's know each other?" I asked as she looked at me, "I used to work with her father, we were really good friends" Vander said, as y/n nodded, "LISTEN EVERYONE Y/N IS ONE OF US, SO I BETTER NOT HEAR ANYTHING FROM ANYONE!" Vander announced as everyone nodded as I guided her to the downstairs we call home, "this is our home it may not be big and luxurious as what your used to but it's home" I said as she smiled and looked around, "it's warm and homie I love it" She said as blush came across my face, "Vi who is this" Mylo said coming up to me, shit I didn't tell them about y/n, as I saw powder coming out from her and I's shared room, "Um this is y/n she's a friend of mine" I said holding her hand as I saw Mylo glaring at her, "it's an honor and a pleasure to meet you" Claggor said shaking her hand as y/n smiled and nodded, "Pleasure to meet you as well, Vi has told all about you guy's" she said with her soft smile, "your the princess, as in princess y/n" Powder said coming up to her as y/n as she let out a squeal and grabbed her hand, "Vi can I have a word with you" Mylo said as I rolled my eye's, "you two have fun, I'll be back in a minute" I said kissing powder head as I she nodded and went back to talk to her.

"What do you want Mylo" I said as he rolled his eye's, "what do I want!? Explain why you brought a topsider down here, more like a royal! She doesn't belong here she's just gonna use us and have the enforcers on are ass" he argued as I gave him and angery look, "you don't know anything, she's different then the other's, if I catch you being rude or anything" I said in a threatening tone as he nodded.

As went back to my room I saw Powder fast asleep as y/n stroked her hair, "she asleep" I asked as she nodded, "she's so adorable" she said as I nodded, "hey I want to show you something" I said as she nodded and followed.

3rd pov

As Vi helped y/n climb up the roof both y/n and Vi looked out onto the view, "the first place we met" y/n said smiling picking up the book they thought over, "and the first place we almost kissed" Vi said as y/n chuckled.

Y/n:
~Oh
La-la-la-la
Oh
Yeah~

Y/n started to softly sing as Vi made goofy faces at her as both of them smiled.

Vi:
~I know it might be crazy
But did you hear the story?~

Y/n:
~I think I heard it vaguely~