《・•17•・》

"This is dissection room seven. Galvatron, render postmortem  number 12." A female like machine voice stated as both you and Cade walked in the dissection room.

"Continue head disfigurement at event number 32." The robotic female recording said you stared up at the large robot being built. How does that look autobot friendly? You thought as you locked your eyes on its beady red eyes.

You and Cade quickly but cautiously moved around the room while the other workers were too busy working on Galvatron to even notice.

You followed close behind Cade as you both moved to the next room. This entire place was giving you the creeps. You hated every inch of this place. It made your skin crawl.

A small convertor belt was running through, medium sized glass beakers went down the line full of weird black powder.

You tapped Cade's hand as he looked over to see two men in white protective gear and two robot arms melting down a metal head.

Just as one of them moved to the side your eyes widened. You recognized the large metal face instantly.

Cade cleared his throat as he did a quick lool around before he moved the drone in his sleeve around in order for the camera to peek out.

Your stomach was in knots as you watched helplessly. How could they do this to him?! You were beyond angry and close to crying. Tears weld in your eyes as you turned your head away.

"W-we're in.." Cade said, as his eyes were glued on Ratchet. "Do you see what I'm seeing? They're melting Ratchet." Cade said before he quickly put the drone in the pocket of his lab coat just as a blonde British woman walked over to us.

"Metal. Just metal. That's what I always thought of them." She said as she leaned against the large white plastic box filled with the black powder.

"Well, they're not. They're living things, with souls like ours." Cade said looking at her before turning his focus back to Ratchet.

"We met one once. We talked to one." Cade added on as the woman looked over at us, arching her brow in question.

"And you two are working for Transformium?" She asked as you nodded in reply.

"I'm out there digging for it. There's just not that much left to find." She exclaimed as she opened up the hatch of the plastic box filled with the black powder.

"So that's how badly you need more huh? Reduced to melting evil old Decepticon's down." She said as the three of you looked back at Ratchet.

"No. That's an Autobot. The ones who fought for us." You replied as you looked back at Ratchet.

Cade nudged your arm, singling it was time to leave the room. He could tell how tense and upset you were. How could you not be?

You could feel Optimus's anger, the rage burning up inside him. 'THEY SLAUGHTERED RATCHET!' Optimus snarled, you felt your heart break from how upset he was.

You took in a deep breath as you both manged to leave out of sight and hearing range. "Are you ok?" Cade asked as you nodded, "y-yeah... it was just hard to see that...Ratchet didn't.." You closed your eyes, taking in another breath to stop yourself from crying.

Cade sighed as he pulled you into a hug. "Don't worry, we'll figure this out." He said softly as you nodded, embracing him tightly.

Once you both broke the hug, he gave you a reassuring smile before you grabbed Cade's sleeve, "Cade..." you said as he looked over to see other men with black suits entering the room and scanning the workers ID's.