《 • •19• • 》

The four of you make your way outside of the ship, where metal cables have been activated and attached to the nearby building.

The metal bars whirred and moved along with the wind current. "Oh no.." Shane breathed out as Cade already stepped onto the wires.

"I'm not doing this. I'm not doing that." Tessa said as Cade slowly started to bounce on the large cables. "Yes we are. Oh it's good. It's stable. Come on." Cade exclaimed as he looked at Tessa.

"No way."

"Sweetie, you know why I'm here? I'm here to protect you." Cade replied as Tessa nodded, while Shane guided her to the wires. "You've done great at that." She replied quickly as she was clearly panicking.

"I want you to trust me right now. We're getting down right now, let's go." Cade exclaimed as he held on to Tessa's hand and she grabbed Shane's.

Your hands grew sweaty as your heart was racing in a fast pace. You huffed as you hastly wipe your hands on your (color) pants.

Even though you've been in multiple end of the world wars, and been on the run for over five years you still never got over your fear of heights.

"You good back there, (Y/n)?!" Cade shouted out as you still stood at the edge of the ship, staring down at the long metal cables.

I better not end up dying because of this bullshit. You thought to yourself as you finally step off the ship and onto the cables.

As your team kept moving Cade looked back towards you, Tessa and Shane. "Don't look down ok?! See it's easy! Come on!" He shouted through the wind as he continued to walk down the cables.

As you traveled down the cables, yiur team gradual had to move onto their own section of cables. Tessa stayed behind Cade, Shane was to Cade's right and just above him you were on his left.

"Careful, these cables are starting to get thinner here!" Shane shouted as Cade nodded. "Step. Step. There." Cade replied as he held onto another lane of cable wire to balance him.

"Oh my god!" Tessa cried out as she slowly kneeled down on the lane of cable she was walking on.

"Don't look down Tessa. We'll be at the building in no time." Cade encouraged.

Slowly she began to move again, extending her arms to balance herself. "You ok Tess?" Shane asked as she suddenly broke out a scream.

"Oh no! Oh my god! Dad! Dad!" She went down on her knees, nearly falling over. "All right, sweetie. You need to keep moving here, okay? Come on." Cade said gently as he waved a hand towards to her to keep moving.

"I can't. I'm freaking out." She whimpered as she looked down and back at her father.

"You need to move now!" Cade snapped as you turned to glare at him, "Cade that's not helping!"

"I'm not moving! I'm going back to the ship!" Tessa screamed as she started to crawl backwards.

You gasped as a large jet flew over your team causing the bars to shake again. "Shit! You can't go back to the ship honey." Cade said as she glared at her father.

"Watch me!" She fired back as continued to crawl backwards. "You are not eighteen years old yet and you're gonna do what I say! Now let's go!" Cade demanded as Tessa continued to disobey.

"We need to go this way, okay. Not that way!" Cade snapped as your (e/c) eyes widened as you catch a glimpse of some movement back at the ship.

Cade groaned, snapping at Shane.
"Talk to her, Romeo! Now!" Cade demanded as Shane sighed. He looked pale as a ghost and clearly hated being up this high like the rest of the team.