《• •22• •》

You drive right behind Prime as Hound, Drift and Bee trail behind you with the Dinobot's running along side of them.

Your blood was boling, as you were stuck sitting beside the bald prick. The world is at the brink of extinction all because of this asshole.

Your jaw was tightly clenched, hands balled into fists as you did your best to keep your mind focused on something else.

You had endured so much within the past few years. You were tired and completely mentally, emotionally and physically drained. If you were to lose anyone else, there wasn't much a slim chance you'd be able to overcome it. Especially if you were to lose Optimus. The thought made tears weld in your eyes.

We'll make it out. I know we can.

"So you and that big guy huh?" Joshua said, breaking the dreading silence that lingered with all of you in the small vehicle.

"What?" You asked with a sneer as you turned to glare at him.

"Yeah...how does that...work?"

Did this bastard seriously just ask me that? You thought in disbelief as your hands clenched into fists. You were debating on finding the next sharp object within the car to use and stab him right in the neck.

But given that the team needed the bastard alive, you couldn't kill him which made you even more angry.

"How about I park my foot up your ass? Let's see how that works." You spat with a venomous tone.

After a long moment of silence out of nowhere the Seed that Joshua had in his grasp jolted and it started to beep. "What did you do now?!" Cade yelled out as he turned to look down at the Seed.

"I don't know. I don't-I don't know, but it's an issue." He replied as he stared down at the now beeping Seed.

"Did you press a button?" Cade asked him. "Is it gonna blow up?" Darcy had asked, totally freaking out.

"I don't know." Joshua replied calmly as he looked over his shoulder to meet Darcy's worried gaze.

"Well your thing is beeping now, so you must have hit something!" You and Cade snapped; glaring daggers at him. "Is it gonna blow up?!" Darcy yelled out in panic as Joshua snapped.

"I DON'T KNOW!" Joshua screamed as he turned around to glare at Darcy who stared at him with wide eyes.

"If a bomb starts beeping, that might signal a problem, you think?" Cade snapped as he grasped onto the handle bar on the vehicle's door.

"I'm just saying that it's-it's a-a steady blinking light, which could be a timer of some kind." He exclaimed as he examined the Seed.

"Unless it's signalling location." Joshua said as he leveled his gaze between yours and Cades.

"To who?"

"There's the bridge!" Tessa exclaimed as you all turn your direction towards the bridge.

"About time!" You grumbled out as Bee sped past you and drove next to Prime with the DinoBot's right along side of you.

As Shane turns the sharp corner your eyes widened as boats and vehicles begin to crash down to the ground from midair.

"WHOAH! WHOAH!" Cade screamed as Tessa shrieked. "SHANE! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!"

Shane pressed on the breaks and swerved. "HOLY SHIT!" You screamed as a gold ship turbine flew over you and crashed into the pavement not too far from where Shane had slammed on the breaks.