《• • 23 • •》

"Bumblebee stop the car!" Tessa yelled out, "now listen here, Missy!" Bee whirred through the radio, Swiftdagger revved her engine as she came to an arupted stop as Bee had cut the breaks in front her.

"What the hell is going on?" You asked her as you hopped off just as Tessa scrambled out of Bee's alt mode. "I'm not leaving without my dad!" She cried out as tears were streaming down her face.

"Tessa...we were given orders.." you began softly as your heart ached for her. You knew exactly how she was feeling and you would do the excat same thing if you were in her shoes.

"He needs us. He can't do it alone!"

"We were given orders." Swiftdagger growled as she transformed into her cyberwolf form. "I promise Prime I'd keep you all safe."

"And what about my dad?!"

"Tessa let's just get-"

"No, Shane!" Tessa fired back, yanking her arm free from his hold. Swiftdagger snarled, transforming into her human self. "Listen here, I am in charge of you, and what I say-"

"Haven't you ever been afraid of loosing someone? Or are you just cold hearted like the rest of them?!" She spat as you quickly got inbetween them.

"YOU, have no idea what I have lost." She spat, her eyes glowing a furious red. "Tessa...please let's not do this here.."

"And what if Optimus was in danger? Or what if Bee was in danger? You're telling me you wouldn't do anything to help?" She asked angrily, looking at both you and Swiftdagger.

"He's all I have left.." she said inbetween gritted teeth as more tears rolled down her cheeks.

Swiftdagger sighed, stepping back as she morphed back into her cyberwolf form. "If we do this, we need a plan." She informed as she looked over at you with a steady gaze.

"You better have my back on this whenever Bee and I get scolded at."

"Cross my heart." You replied with a smile as your team huddled up to come up with a plan. I just hope this will work..

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

"Alright! You know the plan! Let's roll out!" Swiftdagger hollered out as she transformed back into the black motorcycle, you quickly jumped on and in matters of seconds you were flying down the road.

The finally battle came into view, "oh my god..." you said breathlessly as you saw took in the entire scene of what was happening. 'Optimus! Optimus we're here!'

'(Y/n)?! Why are you here?!' Optimus said within your bond. For the first time ever, you could hear the fear within his tone.

Bee speeds into the scene, causing gravel to shoot out from under his tires. As he made a sharp turn both Tessa and Shane run out of Bee's alt mode.

"She never listens. Never." Cade said out of breath, as he turned his attention back to Lockdown, firing as many shots as you could at the bounty hunter.

"You know the plan! Go!" Swiftdagger yelled out as she came to stop for you to quickly jump off and follow both Shane and Tessa. Swiftdagger revved her engine loudly before transforming into her cyberwolf form and leaped into action.

"I gave you an order!" Prime shouted at Bee as the yellow Bot transformed into his bi-pedal mode, sliding on his knee and ped as he flipped over a black canister and white pick up truck at Lockdown's direction.

As Lockdown dodged the attack Bee then lunge at him, kicking his stomach and back, throwing him down to the ground.

Lockdown snarled as both Cade, and Swiftdagger made the ultimate team up as they charged forward towardd Lockdown abd fired at him.