《・•5•・》

。B E F O R E。

               。《•°☆☆☆°•》。

You couldn't stop sobbing. They had murdered him.

He's dead.

He's dead.

You didn't want to believe he was dead. You wanted to force yourself to believe he got out some how. But no matter how much you tried to think something positive the self doubt took over and it made you feel sick to your stomach.

The truck got you mostly out of the desert into an old looking town. You pulled over to the side of the road and got out got out of the truck and began to walk down the street.

Your body shook and trembled as you walked. Tears still rolled down your cheeks as you hanged your head.

They killed him.

They killed him.

They killed him. You repeated over and over again as you looked up and saw a pawn shop. Your eyes looked over at the brightly lit sign. 'Used and Trade shop'. You looked around before you entered the store and walked down the lanes.

You walked over to the female section and moved through the hangers of clothes until you found a (colour) shirt, a (colour) sweater, a pair of (colour) jeans all around your size.

You collected the clothes and a new looking pair of (type of footwear) and a pair of (colour) ankle socks.

*(If you chose sandals or some sort of open toed shoes than ignore the sock part)*

You rushed into the change room and quickly changed into the clothes you were planing to steal and held onto your old clothes and stepped out of the dressing room.

You scanned the area for an exit door which sadly the store didn't have. You sucked in a deep breath as you saw a bucket filled with soapy water and a shelf with a few stainless steel pots.

I have to create a diversion..

You sucked in a deep breath, knocking down the pots which landed in the soapy water which toppled over and spilled over the floor.

The lady at the front counter heard the noise and you quickly hid in the female aisle as the woman ran over to clean up from mess.

With the diversion in play you make a run for the door. Run! Run! Run! You kept telling yourself as you get out the front door and down the street to an ally way where you dumped your old clothes and ran back to the sidewalk and sped walk down the street.

So far so good.. You told yourself as you turned into a parking lot to many parked cars. Some were old models, old enough that couldn't be tracked by an implanted tracker or gps.

You bite down on your lower lip, looking around as you made your way over to the many parked vehicles. You nervously tucked a loose lock of (h/c) hair away from your face as you made your way over to a 2009 red Buick and scanned the car through the driver's side window.

You walked around the car and picked up a jagged rock that was on the pavement and walked back over to the car to the passenger's side door.

"Ok (y/n)..you got this.." You told yourself as you got ready to break the glass. "Ok..one, two, three.." You said before you smashed the glass and quickly got into the car as the car alarm went off.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" You cried out as you took out the panel underneath the steering wheel and began to hot wire the car. "Come on! Come on!" You begged as the car started up and the car alarm switched off.