《・•11•・》

The cars make small swerves surrounding both Cade and You. Causing dust and small rocks spit from under their tires until they come to a complete stop.

The engines rev loudly before the engines switch off.  Slowly one by one men who were heavily armed and wore heavy black outfits began to file out of the black SUV's as a helicopter flies over us.

Savoy comes out of the car wearing his long trench coat and sunglasses. He wears a deadpan expression as his mean file out around the property.

You hold in a breath as you clenched your hands into fists. He was the one who cause Optimus and I's split up...

"Mr. Yeager, name's James Savoy, I'm a Federal agent. My men and I are trying to track down an abandoned truck." He exclaimed which he was clearly meaning Optimus.

Your heart nearly drops as he turned to look at you. You could see his eyes squint behind his dark shades but doesn't recognize you at all.

You turned your gaze to see one of the agents walk up the steps and to the porch where Tessa was.

"It's a nice spread you got here. Too bad she's for sale." Savoy informed as Cade looked at him and then at the house. "Well, thanks she's not." He paused as he walked over to him as he pointed to his own truck.

"That the truck you mean?" Cade asked him as you take in a deep breath. Great thinking Cade..

Savoy shook his head, clearly not in the mood for his crap. "Afraid not." He replied, pressing his lips into a thin line.

"You know, Mr. Yeager, we received a call from someone who was concerned about this truck." Savoy continued as he stared off into the vast of nothing just as Lucas peeked out from the tree.

"Oh no.." He whispered out as my heart dropped as you looked at Lucas. That little bastard! "That wasn't you?" Savoy asked Cade as he shook his head in reply.

"Only thing I'm concerned about is you being on my property without my permission." Cade replied as he tugged on his beige jacket and looked over at Savoy.

"And what about you?" He asked as you clenched your jaw. "Does it look like I'd want to see you here?" You sneered as Savoy only snorted as he turned to look back at Cade.

"You know, we got a rule about people messing with people from Texas." Cade sneered as Savoy just nodded his head.

Cade clenched his jaw as he made the bold move to step into his space. "And I don't know what truck you're talking about." Cade stated as Savoy did not look happy.

He spun around, clenching his jaw and looked at Cade, getting right in his face. "The kind that costs American lives." He growled before looking at his men. "Search the property!" He shouted out as they began to file out.

"What do you mean, "Search the property?" You don't have a warrant!" Cade snapped as his men held onto their guns as they went around his home.

"My face is my warrant." He growled as he pointed to his face. Just as the men ran around with their guns Lucas jumped out of hiding with his hands above his head.

"Wait, wait, if you do find a truck we get an award right?" He asked the men that ran past him as he dropped to his knees.

"Cade just breathe!" You urged as you grabbed onto his arm, holding back before he could do anything stupid.

You turned your gaze now witnessing five men walking into the barn. You only prayed that they wouldn't find Optimus.

After a short period of time three out of the five men who had entered the barn walked out. "Sir, there no signs, we got nothing." One of the males informed.