《・•9•・》

You wake up to your 6am alarm for work. You groaned, rolling to your side to slam the snooze button and switched off your alarm clock.

You kicked the sheets off of you and went to get changed. Today was your turn to start an early shift and open up the café. You brushed out your (h/c) hair into a (type of style) before washing your face and adding a touch of perfume.

You sighed, adding minimal makeup to your face and a light touch of lipgloss. You lastly put on your shoes and grabbed your bag, phone and wallet.

You head downstairs quietly and head into the kitchen to make yourself some toast. You grabbed Cade's keys and headed out to the truck.

You start up the engine and drive down the driveway and headed down the road to town. You didn't bother playing any music on the radio. Not like it was ease your mind any less.

You got no sleep last night. All you could think about was Optimus. The emptiness and loneliness ended up finding a way back to you.

Tears formed in your eyes before you quickly wiped them away as you got into town. You find a close parking spot near the café and head in to open and get everything ready.

You head into the kitchen first to get all the sweet treats ready. You head into the freezer to get out the frozen bread dough, pastries, muffins and cookies that were prepared last night.

You set the ovens and let them bake. You take out the cupcakes and sweet cakes from the fridge and get them ready for the display case.

You set up the tables and give them all a quick wipe down. Lets just get this day done and over with. You encouraged to yourself as you head over to the storefront and flipped the sign to open.

"Morning (Y/n)!" (Boss name) said happily as (she/he) entered the café. "Morning (Mr./Mrs.) (Last name)." You replied happily as (she/he) head into the small office.

You sighed you walked back into to the kitchen to take out the bake treats and set them out for display.

~Later~

The morning rush was long and draining. It was a lot of baking and lots of time in the kitchen and out in the front to clear out the tables.

By the time noon hit (Mr./Mrs.) (Last Name) let you head back home to end your long morning shift. You made sure the display case was filled before you left.

You change into your regular clothes from the bathroom before heading out to truck and driving back home. After a long early morning all you wanted to do was nap. Or at least try to without Cade driving you nuts.

You pulled into the driveway and drive up to the house. You cut off the engine and squinted your eyes. Where the hell every body? You thought to yourself as you get out of truck and looked around.

After you slammed the door shut a missile comes flying out for the barn and into the house. You screamed, getting down on hands and knees and take cover by the truck as the loud screams come from the house of Tessa.

"Tessa!" You yelled out as she ran out of the house. "(Y/n)?!" Tessa cried out as you both turn to the barn where you both hear loud yelling.

"Dad there is a missile in the family room!" Tessa yelled out as she runs into the barn first before she screamed once more.

You run in after her and you skid to a halt. I have to be dreaming... Right in front of your eyes you see the old Semi-truck transform.

"Optimus..." you choked out as he transformed into his bipedal mode, snaking as he smashes the laddie and the entire plate form that was built around him.