《・•2•・》

。B E F O R E 。

               。《•°☆☆☆°•》。

Explosions filled your eardrums. The first missile took out a few support beams from the bridge, causing sprays of metal to go flying in every direction, slicing soldiers in half, many pieces just grazing others.

You let out a scream as one jagged piece, grazed your arm, tearing off fabric from your already torn (colour) long sleeved shirt.

"FALL BACK!" Lennox screamed as many solider's began to get battle ready.

"SAM!" You cried out as you went to take cover, quickly loosing sight of Carly and Sam.

"Autobots take cover!" Optimus shouted to his teammates as most of the remaining solider's began to load up their guns and began to fire at the enemy jets flying towards you and the Autobots.

"(Y/N)!" Optimus called out to you as you turned around to see your Sparkmate looking for you.

"Optimus I'm over here!" You cried out as the Prime caught a glance at you and nodded. "Stay hidden!" He demanded as he loaded up his gun, managing to fire at these jets with only one arm.

"(Y/n)!" You hear Sam call out to you through the gun fire and chaos. "Sam!" You yelled back as you ran towards his voice.

You picked up an Air-15 and loaded it up. "Sam where are you?" You cried out as you turned your head to see Bee fighting off upcoming jets with Sideswipe. Where the hell is he?! You thought to yourself as you hear his voice once again.

"(Y/n)! Over here!" He called out to you as you turn your head to see him taking cover with Carly behind a burnt up car.

You sighed with relief as you began to run over to him, only to be stopped by a full rain of bullets. "Shit!" You cursed out as you quickly took cover as you hear a large group of people shouted out orders.

You peeked out to where you were hiding to see large group of men in full on black outfits charging towards you and the others.

You scrambled to get up on your feet and fire at them quickly before running towards Sam.

You looked up in the smoke filled sky to see three fighter jets soaring on in, firing a few missiles to where you were just hiding from.

You screamed, picking up speed as you finally reach Sam. "Are you two ok?!" You asked through the gun fire as another load of missiles was fired, sending tremors through the ground.

"Who are these people?!" Carly cried out as you peered over the car before looking back at Carly. "I don't know! But they sure as hell ain't friendly! We have to get out of here!" You said as Sam nodded.

"Where's Bee and Swiftdagger?!" He yelled out as you hear Bee's loud beeps as he takes out an upcoming jet. "THE THREE OF YOU GET OUT OF HERE!" Swiftdagger snarled as the three of you get up and ran for a new place to hide.

"Holy shit!" Sam screamed as you grabbed his arm, pulling him forward, just as a missile was fired, hitting the ground about 25 feet from you.

"This is bad (y/n)! How do we get out of here!" Sam cried out as the three of you take cover behind another vehicle. "I don't know!" You cried out as you fired more bullets at upcoming enemy soliders.

You turned your head to see your Sparkmate in moral danger. "Optimus!" You cried out as a few missiles flew towards him.

Optimus grunted as one blasted at his socket where his arm should've been.