what did you say?

We
Are
SIX...........................................

~Saragon~

I now present to you:

Jane Seymour being oblivious

Jane Seymour was oblivious.

Well sort-of. Ya see Jane had a bit of a music obsession. She lissened to everything from phantom of the opera to slipknot to drop kick murphys. No matter where she was you would always see her with headphones in.

Reasonably she didn't lission while she was in class or talking to someone or working at the local corner store. But, otherwise always lissened to music. She had it on full volume so she didn't hear anything. No outside distractions from her own personal heaven.

Her friend groop had taken to constantly asking her what she was lissioning to.

Come to find out, she had a Playlist for EVERYTHING. Cooking? Cleaning, studying? She had a Playlist for it.

You get the idea.

Recently, Lena had taken particular note of the fact that her long time crush couldn't hear when her headphones were in.

She used these times to vent old her pent up feelings.

One example was when they were walking home from school.

About a block away from Lena's house she started. "God Jane, I don't know how to explain to you. I've just got this weird feeling in my gut when I'm around you. I've liked you for a while and I don't know how to tell you to your face."

Jane turned her head and took out her left headphone. "Did you say something?"

Lena shook her head and sighed "No just blindly ranting about Henry."

Jane nodded with a sense of acknowledgement and put her headphone pack in.

Then was that other time.

Jane was at Lena's house after school. she was sitting on her friends bed doing homework and blasting music into her ears.

Lena was looking at the same page for a good five minutes. "Oh Dios mío- if you would just pick up on stuff maybe you would finally take note of how much I like you."

Jane looked up pulling out her right headphone. "You something Lena?"

She sheepishly shook her head, "just some dumb ass in my book not listening to reason."

Jane nodded and stared her music back up.

And now

It was later at night and the others were in the living room watching a film while Jane had went out to get more snacks.

She had come back and went straight to the kitchen to put the food in bowls and make more popcorn.

She noticed that Lena was in the kitchen getting water. Jane took the chance to quickly stop her music but keep her headphones in.

Then Lena started. "Sometimes I just wish you could hear me when I said these things. But right now I just wish you would turn around and kiss me."

Jane smiled to herself before dropping the box of sweets in hand- turning around to look at Lena- and just puling her in for a kiss.

Lena kissed back and when they finally separated Jane took one of her headphones out and put it in Lena's ear and clicking shuffle on a Playlist titled 'When you finally confess and it goes well' not to be confused with 'when you confess and it goes bad'

They rocked back and forth to the music only they could hear.

Meanwhile Anne had got impatient and went to Kitchen saw the adorable scene then called the others over. There was several pictures taken by the four other girls by the end of it, Jane and Lena were curled up together on the couch and asleep half way through the starwars marathon.