wate what!?

We
Are
SIX............................................

Just Cleves being her awesome self

Cleves POV

"Were so much more than" "Divorced" "Behaided" "Died" "Divorced" "Behaided" "Survived" "We are SIX." and just like that the show was over. The crowd was cheering, I was out of breath and at this point just wanted to sleep.
Double show days are the best and worst. But I still enjoy them, because honestly what else am I going to do today. The show is only around an hour and twenty minutes, plus hair, makeup and everything else. There is so much else I could do.
But right now, I'm tired. I dragged myself off the stage, and stubble into the changing room. I manige to take off my costume, hang it up, change and eventually scrub off what makeup I can.
That was today's last show so we're off for the rest of the day. I flop on to a couch and almost emedeatly fall asleep. Sadly I'm working up by Bolyn and Aragon argueing over, somethg. "OI, WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT?!" They both went quite. Anne looked at her feet "we were arguing about who had better hair." I sighed "You to are absolutely ridiculous" there was a scilance and I just wanted to go back to sleep, I looked back and forth between them. "Lena has the better natural hair Anne and has the better style. Now let's go, you woke me up your buying dinner tonight." I stood up and started walking.
Because they were paying I let them decide where we were going, they agreed on Carmine's. (Actually a restaurant near the West end theaters amazing food but can be a bit pricey) We got the other queens to come with us. And as a joke we kept trying to set up Lena with the waiter, it was an over all good night. But then the whole get Lena a boyfriend joke went a bit to far.
"guys can you stop trying to match me up with a guy?!" She wisperer yelled, Jane began "But you said that you wanted to get to know someone rom-" Lena cut her off "Yes but not a guy!" Anne seemed a bit confused "Then wha-" "For crying out loud. I'm GAY!"
Everyone at the table was scilant, and me being the chaotic person that I am said out loud without thinking, "Thank god I thought I was the only one."
I think my ears are echoing. Everyone looked at echother. "Wate, what?!" Anne blurred out, "Annie, we've literally been together for two months!" "WHAT!" Everyone but Anne, Cathy and Kit surprisingly. "Kit how are you not surprised by this?" She just looked around the table as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. "Cathy's room is next to mine you two NEED to be more quiet, Anna you just give off that energy, also the rainbow in your insta bio, Jane and Lena you two just need to get together and stop just staring at echother twenty four seven, and me... I literally have a prideflag in my room that says hashtag Asexual. Honestly it's not that hard."
I we all sat there once again, in scilance, "you really just called everyone out on there shit-" "Language" Jane and Lena chimed in at the same time. "English- Anne and Lena are still paying because they woke me up, I'm gonna haid out."