New friends (part2)

We
Are
SIX.....................
(A/N yes, I'm making a part two. Yes this is partly an excuse for me to talk about some cool historical people. Read if you want if not I can't make you)

~Anne Boleyn~

Maybe Lena knows these two maybe she's just tired. Regardless we all made our way to the living room where they were. They both sat on opposite sides of the couch staring off into space.

All the queens walked down with me, Jane seemed to take note of the scars on Jone rather quickly. Lena also seemed to be taken aback by Jone and looked at her with a sense of recognition.

"Okay, queens say hello to the new people." We all said our names one at a time,
"Lena"
"Anne"
"Jane"
"Anna"
"Kat"
"Cathy"

"Okay Jane can you please lay down the house rules and explain to them where they are, I will go make breakfast."

~jane pov~

I nodded at Anne as her and the others walked off. Anne went to the kitchen and the others went to there rooms. "Okay, we are all from a time in history, I'm assuming you know that." The two noded, "And now we are in a different time, literally, you are in the year 2016." I wated to let what I said sink in.

"You might or might not have memories of how you died. If you don't now you will soon, likely in a dream or something of the sort. If you don't wish to talk about your past life then you don't have to. If you do wish to talk of it then you may. But don't look into someone's past without asking first. You might already know some of each other or the other queens. But some of us are sensitive about their past."

Both of the newcomers noded and Jane continued, "Aside from memory's things such as scars will still be there. If you have questions about your past I would suggest asking Lena, she's good with that sort of thing, things like nightmares because of your past I would recommend Anne, anything about this time like what is and isn't legal how to use something talk to Kat or Anna, and of course I'm always open to talk."

~Time skip Brought to you by: The convent that Julie D'Aubigny set on fire to save her gf~

~Boleyn pov~

Jane started talking to Julie and Jone, I went off to make breakfast for all of us, there are now, 8 of us, two eggs each, that's 16, we went to the market yesterday, we should have enough, I walked over to the fridge, there's two boxes of eggs, I took both out.

Kat will only eat scrambled eggs so I started with that. Mixed two eggs in a bole, after preheating a pan. Pored the eggs in the pan and made them the way Kat likes, witch is, where you cut them up while there cooking so there all in small bits. Technicaly ther called soft scrambled but I can never remember that. While I took a break from the eggs to make 2 pieces of toast, and put the wheat bread into the toaster. Then went back and finished the rest of her food.

I called her down, and she sat down at the table.

Next up Lena. Two sunny side up, for pieces of white toast and green tea. Not two hard.

I started with the toast this time. Two pieces at a time. Put the bread in, then cracked the eggs into the pan, and put a lid on top. I took out a plate then put the kettle on the stove. Took out the toast. Put more bread in.

Took the eggs out of the pan carefully put them on the plate and same with the toast.

I called Lena down, and had finished making her tea and placing everything on the table. She made her way down. I made sure to tell her that the tea was still hot and to be careful.

Next is Cathy, egg whites, and black coffee.

She's a strange girl that one. Seriously, yesterday she walked downstairs put a spoon of instant coffee in her mouth took a sip of water and walked back to her room.