letters

We
Are
SIX..................
Saragon...

From C.A
To Jane Seymour

Dear, Jane
I have always been one of faith and far as I know you are as well. But sometimes emotions are, unpredictable, and as of now my emotions and faith are at war. And in this time I take pane in telling you that you should not have (knowingly or not) taken advantage of my sensibility and stollen into my affections without my consent. But my dear Jane I wish it bee in my power through action rather than words to convince you that I love you.

As I am aware you have received two other letters from me and I beg of you to leave your response in looker 1509 as done previously. And do please tell Anne Boleyn if she's interested in Cathy Parr then it would do her good to actually talk to the girl rather than just admiring from afar.

I bid you adu for now and until I write again,
C.A

"Lena's got a crush, Lena's got a cru-" "Anna of Cleves you will stop that now or so help me." Anna laughed, "okay, okay. But you need to talk to her. I've told you before I can introduce yo-" "Anna you know how I feel about taking to pretty girls I like." Anna sat an thought about it for a second "But you talk to me." "I said people I like, and besides how would I even start a conversation with her, she's just so, so, I can't even describe it." Anna looked at Lena, then at Jane who was sitting across the room.
"Lena, I have an idea, seal the letter and give it to me." Anna promptly looked at the letter already sealed and quickly snatched the letter off of Lena's desk, stood up with the letter in her hand and walked over to Jane.
"Jane this is for you, it's from Catherine Aragon, and she's gay for you, I know you like her so for the love of my sanity just talk to echother."