please say yes

We
Are
SIX.............................................

Parlyn

~Boleyn POV~

Cathy and I have been together for two years now. I love her more than the world, and I think she loves me too. Or I just wasted money on over priced rocks that look pretty but I digress.
Her ring was black with a blue gem in the center and smaller ones lining the inrakit designs. And on the inside it said 'Don't lose ur haid'.
I smiled at the thought, I might actually do this today.
My biggest concern is Aragon. I got the rings. I had a plan and had everything ready in my haid. But here comes the scary part. "Hay Aragon?" I said walking down for breakfast. "What is it?" "I need to ask you something, after we eat and everything, its kinda private, but it needs to happenbefore the show tonight." I explained awkwardly mostly because Cathy was sitting at the table two seats down from me, and I can't really let her know.
"Ya shore." She said as she continued to eat her breakfast.
Cathy looked at me a bit shocked but then back at her food. It was probably because Aragon and I had managed to have a decent conversation without trying to distroy each other.
Our relationship started to get better after we started SIX three years ago. But we still fight. Alot.
Honestly I'm surprised that that people haven't caught on to me and Cathy yet.
I got lost in my thoughts about SIX, and Cathy and rings and everything else. So mouch so that I didn't see Cathy walk away from the table (probably to Wright) after kissing my forhaid.
"So what was it you needed that was so important that you couldn't let Cathy know?" She said sarcastically "I need you're permission before I-" I said talking out the small velvet box "-ya know. Tell Cathy that I want to marry her." Aragon had this look of shock and confusion on her face. She knew Cathy and I had been together sho why confusion? "Anne....why on earth are you asking me this?" My heart stopped but she continued."Of course I'm going to say yes. But you need to tell me her reaction."
My eyes went blurry and my heart started racing as tears went down my cheek. "Whats wrong?" I just turned my and huged her. "Thank you." Was all I could manage. I almost can't believe she said yes.
"Um I won't need to tell you. I talked to Anna because she's basically the show runner at this point. So basically instead of doing Megasix I'm going to pull out the ring. And we've also decided that we wanted to come out of the band closet (like if you get that joke) on stage." Aragon smiled "I'm so happy for you two, it sounds incredible."

~End of the show~

"Okay everyone, I have a surprise. But I'm gonna need you all to stay vary quite." I said. "Now we all know you're expecting Megasix." Cleves said and I continued "But tonight is gonna be a bit different." I said. As in unison Jane, Kat, Catherine and Cleves stepped back. "Cathy, we've been wanting to say this for a long time. But I think tonight might be the right time. Mostly for one reason." She looked at me knowing what I was talking about and nodded. "But it's been two years, and Cathy, I love you more than anything." I slowly got down on one knee while she was looking that the crowd. And reached for the small box in my pocket. "Catherine Parr." She turned back at me and immediately covered her face in shock. "Will you do the honor of being my wife?" The crowd went wild and started cheering. Honestly louder thain I've ever herd them.
It took around two minutes as the crowd slowly went quiet, Patiently waiting for her response "yes" she said quietly. And then said it into her microphone "YES" she dropped to her knees as she and huged me. "I love you Annie" I smiled "I love you two."