c hall bathroom part 2

That's right bitches I'm back an high enough to write.

Parlyn~

It was the next day and Cathy and Anne were in the bathroom this time at 5th period. When both of them had lunch.
"Hey Cathy." Anne said walking into the bathroom and seeing her new friend sitting in her corner with a nic in her hand reading the same book from yesterday.

"Hey Anne what's up."

Anne smiled and reached a hand into one of the many pockets in her oversized pants.

Anne's grin only got bigger as she pulled the pen out of her pocket.

"I got a cart." She was practically squealing.

She tapped the button a few times and watched as the bottom and the button lit up.

She took a long drag from it while walking over too Cathy.

"Yo bet, who'd you get it from? How much was it."

Anne smiled and exhaled into a stall as not to leave the smell of a cart in the air around them "my sister got it for me for 30. You wanna hit? "

Cathy looked between Anne and the cart then took it from her hand and gave it a short hit and began coughing.

Anne laughed at the girl next to her as she scrambled to get her water bottle. "Oh my god." Cathy said a bit light headed.

"Ok wow that's it."

Cathy now had this slowly creeping urge to do something impulsive, just to make her heart go faster.

She tryed to ignore the feeling and focus on the hazy dream feeling in her head that made the rest of her body feel like it wasn't there.

Anne giggled looking at Cathy "you have really pretty eyes."

Cathy whent flush and just let her head  drop and rest on the off blue brick wall. The book in her hand was closed and now on the floor.

Cathy took another drag from the cart and handed it back to Anne.

She didn't cough this time. She almost did but held it back.

"I think I'm feeling it." Cathy's mind was just wandering from one thing to another, it was drifting and she wasn't shore how she got to one thought from another but it was fun to think of nothing.

Anne layed across the floor and rested her head on Cathy's lap.

Cathy was in a haze and blowing puffs of ring shaped clouds from her mouth. She blew a thick slow ring; she watch as Anne's hand reached up and poked it, and as the smoke drifted from it's uniform O shape thar eyes met.

Anne's hand floated in the air for a second. It fell down slowly towards Cathy's face and Anne's index finger tapped the tip of the other girls nose. "Boop"

They giggled as the air in the smoke in-between there faces cleared. "Can I kiss you?" Cathy asked, Anne's hand still on her nose.

Anne nodded and the other girl leaned down. As their lips met the quiet echoing room sat, calm and quiet.

The kiss only broke when Anne's cousin kat walked in and saw them.

"Ok not what I was expecting."

Anne's head snapped to look at her. "Kat!" The tone was a bit higher and accuseitory.

"Hey I didn't do anything."