the C Hall bathroom

Requested by -XO_baby- some time in July

Words that you might not know but will need to for this-

Nick: Nicotine vape.

Cart: Marijuana/ weed vape.

We
Are
SIX...................................................

~Clasic parlyn high-school au~

Ah High school. That wonderful place where we all feel like shit and none of us know what we're doing with our lives.

I got through softmore year alive. So I hope it can only get better.

First week is always the easiest. Go from class to class. Stop in the bathroom at c hall between.

Talk to some people. Hit my nick. Mabe a cart if someone has one.

"Hey can I hit that?" A girl with space buns and a somewhat grunge, but also prep, sort of outfit.

"Ya." I nodded and handed her the pen. She did as everyone else dose and wipes off the tip and takes her hit.

"How are ya?" She said leaning back agent the wall and falling down to sit on the floor next to me while letting out her hit. "Um, I'm alive." I chuckled and the bell rang. Half the people dashed out, the rest stayed and would slowly file out over a fue minutes.

"Felt that." She handed my nick back and smiled "I'm Anne. Good to meet you." We looked into echothers eyes for a second before I looked away. "Cathy." She laughed a bit. "Your full name isn't Cathreen, is it?"

I took a small hit while nodding. "Ya, why?" She spoke her head. "Oh my cusen' goes here and she's Kathryn with a k." I nodded I don't exactly know where this conversation is going but she's cute, and I don't mind it.

"You skippin'?" I asked. She nodded. "Ya I don't feel like music right now. You?" I shrugged. "Ya probably. I need a brake from Henry Tudor. Guy's in all my classes and doses not shut up."

About ten minutes into me and Anne staying in the bathroom we were in a corner with her leaning on a wall, me resting my head on her lap and reading a copy of Last Night At The Telegraph Club. Meanwhile she sat still and... well, I don't quite know what she did. I know she didn't move much and I was very content with my historically accurate, lesbian, friends to lovers. (Ngl this book slaps. Go check it out)

I relaxed while starring at the pages. At the bottom of page 100 was a line that I had been waiting for. "-but Lily felt as if her thoughts must be written in plain English on her face. Are you like the girls in the book too? Because I think I am."

"What's your book about?"
I didn't even think about it I didn't wanna look away from the padge. "Pre Korean war, YA, lesbian, self discovery, friends to lovers."

"Sounds like a fan fic not gunna lie." I looked away from my book and up at her. We made eye contact and both started laughing.

We stayed sitting as we were and fell back into our scilince. We took terns with my nick and hid it when we herd people coming.

Then the bell rang.

And we had to leave.

I think I'll go back tomorrow. Mabe we can skip lunch together.