lizzy

We
Are
SIX.............................................

Parlyn

      "Annie, please just unders-" "Understand, UNDERSTAND WHAT, THAT YOU TRYED TO SHIP MY DAUGHTER AWAY FROM ALMOST EVERYTHING SHE EVER KNEW? WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO UNDERSTAND CATHY PARR YOU ARE A HORRIBLE, WICKED, HUMAN BEING?!" "Anni-" "NO!" Anne stompped away to the room that her and Cathy had shared for almost a year now. And she curled up to a pillow on the bed not knowing what to do and just crying.
      Cathy was always the one she could sit with and cry as much as she wanted with. They would sit there for hours if one of them got sad, or mad, or just wanted to cuddled.
       One hour later, there was a litght nock on the door, "Annie? Can I come in?" There was nothing, cathy slowly opened the door and walked into the room. "Annie, I'm sorry. I know what you must think of me right now, and that you miss Lizzy, I do to, but you need to understand, that Thomas, he, he was grooming her, and I was trying to get her away from him, we exchanged letters as much as we could and I eventually maniged to put her back in the line of succession. And if I didn't need to mary him then I would have lived happily with her and and Ed and Marry also Marry? But you get the point" There was a small giggle from under the covers. Cathy slowly walked over and sat on the edge of the bed and slowly pulled back the covers. "Cathy?" Anne said without moving, "yes?" "I'm sorry."
     Cathy hugged her as if she was a life line and if she let go she would have died, again. Anne broke out in tears on Cathy's sholder. "Hay, hay it's okay, I love you, I love you." They say there in scilance fore a bit and Cathy had lied down and Anne had fell asleep, Cathy didn't move, she just sat there and drifted off to sleep.