Rode Trip

We
Are
SIX............................

Katanna

~Cleves POV~

We all took off of work and school to be here. Were still in the car and we left the house at seven in the morning. It's dark out.
Jane and Lena have been taking turns driveing science around noon because Jane was up all night packing for everything and anything.
We've all agreed to go to Llanbedrog beach; but it's far away from where we live so... Driving. I might be able to get some nice pictures of the beach likely at sunset. But not today because as previously mentioned it's dark.
I took off work at the bar but Eleanor Manners is watching over everything while I was gone. Cathy took off from school, but she'll still be writing till Anne hides all her pens.
I know Jane took off at the daycare and Lena at the privete school she works at. I think Anne packed her soundboard and laptop so she might be working on her new song.
And there's Kit. I know she sings I've herd her before when she thought none was home. But she's going to school for math.
But she doesn't talk. At all, and sometimes it scares me. But at least we can 'talk' she uses ASL and sometimes I wonder what her voice sounds like.
We all learned asl so Anne wasn't the only one who could understand her. It was confusing at first but we got the hang of it. It was better than wateing for her to write everything down but I digress.
Jane had all of us organized so we wouldn't fight. Her and Lena in the front, Anne and Cathy in the middle, and me and Kit in the back.
Kat had brought a book with her that she was starting at this morning, and now almost half way through. I could see the tiredness in her face and almost laughed but I don't know why. "Kat, you don't need to finish that thing today." She smiled and closed it I'm half asleep right now "then go to sleep it's fine." Without warning she picked up the blanket and leaned her hed on my shoulder. I moved a little so we were both comfortable and now her said was resting on my chest.
I myself started to feel drowsy and closed my eyes as she traced shapes on the palm of my hand. I opened my eyes once more and saw she had fallen almost completely asleep and had made my hand into a sign, I love you.