Chapter 6

Wanda pov

On the walk home I put my headphones in and listened to music the whole way letting my pieces of white hair flow along the rest of my hair. I finally felt like I understood all the differences in my life. When I got home, I saw that Addison's stuff was already there so I assumed she was home. I walk up the stairs to her room and knock on the door before opening it. I walk in and see her sitting on her bed working on some homework.

"Can I join you?" I ask.

"Yeah sure," Addison says looking up. I plop down on the edge of her bed and take out my own homework, chemistry to be exact.

"Did something happen between you and Zed?" I wonder, "You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

"No, no," she responds, "It's okay. We had a little fight earlier after practice. He was talking about how the wolves don't want to fit in, when obviously they like to cheer."

"Yeah," I nod, "I told him it would just take time for them to find their place."

"He also said that I am into them and they are into me. Specifically Wyatt. But it's not like I like Wyatt. He's just a friend and I would never cheat on Zed," Addison continues.

"I know," I reply, "And I don't mean to say this to throw off your friendship, but I am pretty sure Wyatt likes you, and I know you don't like him back. I just thought I'd let you know."

"Thanks," she says, smiling a little bit, "Anyways, what happened with you? What took you so long to get home, it's almost dark."

"Um yeah," I start, "That's a long story and I don't know if you want to hear it right now."

"It's fine," Addison tells me, closing her homework, "I'm stuck right now, so I texted Bree and I'm still waiting for her response."

"Okay," I say, "I'm a werewolf."

"What!" she exclaims, "How is that possible?"

"I don't know," I answer, "But Willa thinks that my parents may have been werewolves."

"How did they even know you're a wolf?" she questions.

"Well, I think Willa has had her theories, since I showed her my hair and they saw my moonstone. But then after you left at cheer practice I had another wave of coughing and the pain and Willa was able to help my by transferring some of the power in her moonstone to mine which confirmed that I am a werewolf. Sorry, that probably made no sense."

"No, that did make sense," Addison replies, "Wow though. That's amazing. I'm so happy for you."

"But what am I going to tell mom and dad."

"I don't know, but we'll figure it out together-," Addison gets interrupted my a scratching sound at the door.

"I'll check it out," I say, standing up from the bed. I head out of her room and down the stairs and open the door looking out to the front yard to see no one there. I turn to look to the door and see a set of scratch marks there.

"You can come out now," I announce to the wolves who I know are hiding somewhere. I turn back around to see quite a bit of the pack standing there.

"What are you guys doing here? And you didn't need to scratch the door. You could've just knocked." I question.

"Sorry," Willa says in a sarcastic tone, with a shrug.

"Get your sister, we need to come with us," Wyatt tells me.

"Addison!" I yell into our house, "Get down here!" In a matter of seconds she arrives beside me at the door and looks at the wolves with a confused look.