Chapter 11

Willa pov

I groan aloud as I shake my head. I don't understand why Wanda just can't understand my point of view. It's not that I trust them or that I want to protect them. It's just that Addison is like the 'leader' of the people of Seabrook and we wolves can't just attack the aliens without the backup of the town. But Wanda doesn't see that and just thinks I'm standing up for the aliens and letting them into our home.

After we leave the aliens, Wyatt, Wynter and I start walking back to the den, and when we get there I see that Wanda is not there.

"Where is she?" I wonder.

"Hey," Wyatt says, "Maybe she went to her parents' home. I know the two of you had an argument, so she may just be spending the night there."

"You're right, you're right," I respond, "Goodnight Wyatt."

"Night Willa." I walk into my room, closing the door behind me. I get changed before lying down in my bed before eventually falling asleep.

Wanda pov

I wake up the next morning, then get changed before going to get some breakfast before I head to school.

"Wanda!" Addison exclaims surprised, "What are you doing here? I thought you were staying at the den."

"I am," I reply, "I just needed a break from everything going on so I decided to stay here for the night."

"Oh I see," Addison says not wanting to push me any further, "Well, I'll see you at school." With that she heads out the door, probably going to meet with Zed. A few minutes later after I make my breakfast and lunch, I grab my bag and start making my way to Seabrook high. When I get to school, I meet up with Zed, Bonzo, and Eliza who is a robot because apparently Addison has to set something up for her cheer practice later.

Zed's currently complaining about how the aliens are stealing his chances at going to college because they are getting higher grades than him. This is exactly why we can't trust them.

"Come over here," prinipal Lee motions to the four of us, "They did the entire course in twenty-three minutes. It only took them that long because they couldn't figure out how to use a pencil sharpener." She then points over to the group of aliens sitting in a classroom surrounding A-li and A-spen as they tries to work the pencil sharpener.

"The aliens stole all my class rankings," Zed groans. I turn around to see Zed's athletic records being replaced by A-lan's name.

"They're taking you're athletic records too," I announce.

"What!" he exclaims, "Hey!"

Coach squeals in excitement as he says, "A-lan just obliterated your times. Like ran crop circles around you. Blew yours away." A-lan then revels himself on the stairs as coach continues to praise him. I can tell something is going to come up, so before it can even start, I walk away from the conversation and tell Zed that I'll just see him later. I head over to my locker to get some of my books. I have math, then english for my next two blocks so I get my things ready for that. As I move back to make room to close my locker, I slam into someone causing my to drop all the books from my hand.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry- Oh it's you," I say, as I realize that it's Willa. I crouch down to pick up my books and Willa does the same to help me.

"It's okay," she says, "I've been meaning to find you anyways. I want to talk about last night."

"What's there to talk about?" I question, "You made your point perfectly clear." I start to walk away but Willa grabs my shoulder stopping me.

"Please, just hear me out. I want to clear the air between us. Some of us were worried when you didn't show to the den yesterday."