'4'

The first step went wrong

............~~~.............

"Call her idiot or I am calling a cab to go to Jin-Hye's house now!"

"Call the cab I suggest it with all the integrity knowing how Yeonjun is"

"But he isn't even listening ain't no shit!" Beomgyu screamed in a loud voice as he hurried towards Yeonjun who still hasn't left the bowl of nachos and the TV 

"You pig, monster stop eating don't you want our Appa meeting Soobin's dad?!" Beomgyu went towards Yeonjun and hit him on his head which made Yeonjun hiss with pain.

"Have you gone nuts? Why are you hitting me?" he said with a groan again as he got another blow to his head by Beomgyu and the former showed a phone in front of Yeonjun's face "You order a cab right now"

Soobin was crying on the sofa with a full bowl of mint choco chip ice cream while scooping bits of it, eating it, and turning back to the initial work of crying while Taehyun sat beside Soobin looking very annoyed at the acts and antiques of a grown-up 15-year-old, soon turning 16 

"For how many more minutes do I get to handle this cry baby before I can leave for my art classes Jin Hye!" 

Jin Hye who was busy making phone calls to order favorite dishes for the crying boy on the couch groaned as she threw the phone out of the open window in the dark garden and stared with horror at her hand as if she did the most sinful thing "Oh my god Taehyun save me! I did the most Sinful thing in the world, I am sure Dad gotta be killing me if he gets to know this!" 

Taehyun rolled his eyes as he put the blanket covering Soobin's leg over his head to muffle the crying a bit "What did you do now? Chewed on your Phone?"

"Worse I threw it out" 

"What worse can be this, if it breaks" 

Jin hye shrieked with horror which let Taehyun cover his ears with an irritated face stamped on his countenance 

"Why are both my siblings a bunch of hooligans" he sighed but got pushed by Jin hye who was rushing outside in the almost dark evening in search of her phone 

"Okay now, where are you up to?"

"My phone, idiotic personality" Taehyun rolled his eyes as he breathe another sigh, and with all his might he screamed.

"Now who would take care of the crying hamster?!"

"Drive the cab fast will you?!" Beomgyu was hopping on his seat annoying the shit out of the driver and Yeonjun and Huening were trying their best to keep his cool and moreover keep his ass on the seat 

"He is driving don't you see? Why are you even fussing over it the hospital is far away from here until we reach their house appa wouldn't even reach the damn hospital, so keep your sting down"

Beomgyu sat down listening to the reasoning of Yeonjun by nodding his head aggressively with pacing feet and spewing out okay's from his mouth, Yeonjun who was sitting in the middle getting irritated closed Beomgyu's mouth with his own hands till they reached their destined destination "Here we are"

"Thank you very much and I wholeheartedly insist you keep the change," Huening said to the driver as Beomgyu didn't care to run towards the bungalow followed by a huffing Yeonjun 

"I really needed a mature child right now" the driver whispered as he left behind a confused Huening who just stared at the retreating car's back.

"Woah! Who are you?!" Yeonjun screamed as he held his heart in his heart seeing a girl-like figure coming out from the deeps of the garden filled with mud but a flashlight flashing on her face made her look scarier at the moment of the setting sun. 

"What are you guys doing here?" Yeonjun and Beomgyu just looked scared as they were scurrying off from the approaching figure 

"Hey, where are you guys I am Jin-hye here! I threw my phone out and apparently while I was running shrieking with panic I fell on top of mud and look what I found! My Phone!" she beamed a smile through her muddy face as she displayed her phone to the still disgusted boys "Woah what in the holy money mirlo happened to you?" 

"I guess we should go inside," Jin-hye said dejectedly when Huening just uttered those words, and Yeonjun and Beomgyu just looked like they were at any moment going throw him from the other side of the fence.

"Now what happened to Soobin," Beomgyu asked with concerned-filled eyes as he stared at the muffled cryings of Soobin who was now chewing on the blanket 

"Nothing he is just crying over some damn pregnancy" Yeonjun, Beomgyu, as well as Huening, looked shocked at Jin-Hye while her ears were going all red at the attention she was getting just like her dad "Why are guys looking like that at me?"

"Are you pregnant?" as in a reflex Jin-hye threw a pillow toward Huening who unfortunately couldn't duck and got a hit to his face 

"What made you think I ever hooked up at the damn age of 15?!"  

"Okay, enough of it we want to tell you something"Beomgyu came forward with all seriousness as Jin-Hye indicated to him to go on "What do you want to tell?"

"So basically our appa is meeting your dad, has your dad said anything about him going out for a business meeting?" Soobin suddenly sprung up on his legs hearing the question his tears, the blanket as well the mint choco icecream long forgotten 

"Dad said he said he is going for some work to expand a sector of the hospital for cosmetology or something"

"Ya, that is our appa's work" Jin hye raised an eyebrow at the confusing head conversation as she widened her eyes suddenly which was comical to be seen in real life 

"So you mean Your appa and my dad are meeting?! come on I have the laptop where we can see the CCTV footage of my dad's meeting room, and don't ask me why"

As they all rushed behind a messy muddy and fussy Jin-Hye to her room to see her opening the laptop and staring at it wide-eyed 

"Oh no, no no! This was our first step for us to let them meet but look it went wrong!" Jin-hye shook the screen vigorously as everyone came closer only happen to see the most astonishing thing ever.

No, they weren't kissing actually both Jungkook and Seokjin were apparently fighting very diplomatically over the documents they had in front of them. 

If you say throwing the document as a paper ball to the dustbin as a diplomatic fight and Jungkook standing in a rage banging his hands on the table ready to snap on Seokjin as a diplomatic fight then that is what was happening on the screen.