'16'

That Handsome Shit!

That Handsome Shit!

............~~~.............

Jungkook was in a relatively happy mood because, after all, it might be the day when being a plastic surgeon can be paid off, he is getting a promotion and that is what is making him happily hum while preparing breakfast for the three teens who were sitting on the couch just outside the kitchen huddled so close together not believing what they were witnessing.

"Why is he so happy?"

"Did you do something Beomgyu?"

"Idiot, if Beomgyu does something the house is on fire- Hey! stop hitting me I am older than you"

"Does it matter stupid? You should look at your words"

"Hey you are a freaking bee so stinging like that on every word of mine"

"You are a dead me-"

"Stop fighting guys don't you see he is in a happy mood, don't ruin it for once!" Huening Kai shushed his brothers who were at the top-notch constantly bickering while waiting for their food to be left off to go to school.

"What are you whispering about boys?" Jungkook finally noticed the hushed tones of his boys when he finally came back with shit ton loads of food prepared just because of the good news he is going to get about his promotion from Seokjin, at least that piece of handsome shit is good for some work, that is what he thought.

Handsome shit well because of his face and sometimes his protective instincts he doesn't know it but he is getting attracted to the man even though he doesn't want to, it is practically betraying late Namjoon, right? so he tried to recollect what piece of shit Seokjin belonged to but he has some respecting kids better than his own kids.

Jungkook happily skipped but in a way an adult would do when he gets a promotion or is supposed to get a promotion, Jungkook was in a rainbow paradise getting inside the hospital and going towards Seokjin's office to claim what he deserves, his promotion, not the man.

"May I come in sir?" Jungkook asked politely so that he doesn't lose his anger seeing that handsome shit face, Seokjin was on a call with someone and nodded mindlessly hearing someone ask for coming inside his office 

"No I can't do that, what made you think I would have sex with him, really you know you should not make up things, you are making it seem all, why would I even impregnate him, you did it?!" 

Jungkook was utterly confused hearing this sudden conversion of someone being pregnant what in the world was going on 

"What the heck are you even saying why would you think I would have sex with Jungkook?! ok maybe I have a little attraction doesn't mean I would do that are you even in the right sense-!" Seokjin stopped in the middle looking at the figure who had entered his office.

Seokjin was on his feet because of being done by Yoongi on the call and didn't see who he called upon inside his office "Mr.Jeon I-I I can really explain, I am cutting the call now you beast!" he yelled on the phone, staring wide-eyed between the phone and a blushing Jungkook, his heartbeat increasing with each second, really that was what he was talking about?

"Mr.Jeon Jungkook I can explain myself, sincerely I am so sorry for this inconvenience, this technology is the root cause of everything!" He threw away the phone and scratched the back of his neck with embarrassment, "I am sorry" Seokjin bowed deeply but who would tell him Jungkook dashed out of the room embarrassed more than ever.

Jungkook was getting ready for plastic surgery coming up in his schedule, but still, he cannot get out of his mind whatever was told out of Seokjin's mouth, he slapped his cheeks a little harder and said to himself "Focus you can't let this surgery down for now" and went on with a two-hour long surgery to mask up the beauty which was given to the person by the god, he masked it up with his own hands and made it into a person which was never there before but now is.

Jungkook walked tiredly because of the surgeries going continuously on and on, "Sir Seokjin-nim called you into his office" Jungkook's ears perked up hearing it from Jae-Hwan that Seokjin asked him about what?

"Mr.Jungkook?" Seokjin looked up his glasses hanging low on his nose bridge as he looked at the person standing near the door, this was not the clumsy Seokjin he saw this morning he was changed a lot different, a very much professional in his work "You called for me?" Seokjin nodded, "Seeing the statistics of your department, I thought of giving you a promotion" This sentence got Jungkook excited "but," okay the but made him go low in his excitement a bit "It won't be much as you have expected, I may be thinking your promotion wont be this month Mr.Jungkook, a raise on your salary wouldn't be made this month because of the expenses of adding a new neurosurgery sector in our hospital, I hope you understand?" 

Jungkook stood there baffled "W-what?" he didn't say anything, he was disappointed surely, not because of the promotion but seeing the complete change in Seokjin's expression when seeing him "Okay then I will take my leave" Jungkook's heart broke a bit he couldn't take it, he would burst out if he lives any longer so he went away, seeing this bidding of Jungkook made Seokjin's chest feel an unusual turmoil he always felt when he saw Taehyung leave like that disappointed, but now why with Jungkook?

"Jungkook, stop drinking, it is the 10th glass of your soju, and you barely even have a tolerance of 5 glasses" a deep voice pleaded sitting beside Jungkook, Jungkook was angry banging his glass he glared at the man beside him "Eun-woo, that piece of shit handsome faced man what does he think of himself?! A big god! well let me tell you he is crueler than that, I am going to the police office to report him now"

Eun-woo's eyes widened "Police office for what?"

"For writing a warrant!"

"Warrant for what?"

"Warrant for stealing my heart, killing it brutally, and murdering it to pieces, what does he think of himself that handsome shit!" 

A/n:- Well surprise Jungkook does have a little space for Seokjin and well Seokjin is still trying to figure his heart out, this story has so long to go with many twists and turns, just wait for it!

Until then enjoy it!