'13'

A Dream?

A Dream?

 ............~~~.............

Yeonjun came down in a gaze after seeing his appa on top of his soon-to-be dad, he was shocked, mortified, traumatized you name it.

Yeonjun was sluggishly walking down the stairs, he stared at everyone sitting at the dining table wearing relatively comfortable clothes 

"What happened to you now? Saw a ghost?"

 Yeonjun looked at Jin-Hye who asked him the following two questions just before he was going to answer any of them he heard the tired footsteps of someone coming behind him turning around he just looked at the exhausted look on his appa, ofcourse it was exhausted, he thought and felt betrayed at a certain level.

"Oh uncle, I guess you are exhausted, I am so sorry for the inconvenience uncle," 

Soobin said but the words tasted like bitter coffee without any form of sugar in it to call Jungkook his uncle instead of appa, he really is attached to the idea of having Jungkook as his appa, ofcourse still an idea, Jungkook just got his distant attention when he blew off the air and laughed a bit 

"No, no it was not any form of inconvenience, it is sad that it happened on your special night of turning sixteen" 

Jungkook felt an uncanny and eerie stare and vibe piercing his subconscious continuously and he knew who it was 

"Okay kids, it is really late I guess we can just sleep okay?" 

Jin-hye sprung up on her legs to somehow make a change to the mood by smiling and taking the soft fatherly hands of Jungkook on her own, she felt so homely after a long time 

"I will show you the room where you can sleep for today" 

Jungkook was caught by surprise by the sudden strong pull of Jin-hye who was now guiding him to the temporary one-night stay in her house which was followed by the burning gaze of Yeonjun.

They were standing in the corridor which had two doors, one door closed and another was the guest room, the closed door made Huening a little very curious "Why is this door locked if I may ask?"

"Oh dad said it is room down memory lane, will show it to us when the time comes he said," Taehyun said while fussing with the MP3 player to see all the songs stored in there, Jungkook was curious, what can be in there and who exactly was Seokjin's husband? were the thoughts which rounded up his brain.

"Okay enough of it kids go and sleep, Jin-hye Soobin and Taehyun have a good rest dont worry much about your dad okay?" 

Jungkook said clearing out the silence which prevailed for a moment 

"Uncle Jungkook it is the guest please have a nice stay and hope you may be comfortable in our house our rooms are just across the corridor" 

Jin-Hye pointed at the opposite four doors three of them belonged to the three of the kids and one ofcourse their father "It might not be required maybe you should just go and sleep okay?" he ruffled the kids' hair and all of them departed but not Yeonjun.