'29'

Will you be my Comfort?

............~~~.............

Soobin, Jin-hye, and Taehyun were getting ready with all kinds of stuff including a flower bouquet, an incense stick, and a shiny paper-wrapped gift.

The kids were waiting for a particular man to come down, they sighed knowing how their dad might be hurting on this specific day since it was the day their appa, their father who birthed them, their app who was overly loved by Seokjin had unexpectedly died today.

"Dad please come down!" Jin-hye screamed in a soft voice urging her father to come downstairs fast with a quickstep, "We are going to be late, Dad" she said again and that's when they saw Seokjin coming with a solemn face, prominent streaks of tears and a lopsided sad smile urging to be etched on his face so that his kids feel a little at ease.

Seokjin was trying his utmost best at this moment to not scream, to not run away, to not drive his car to Jungkook's house and just hug him, and lastly to not breakdown into a mess of his own pool of tears in front of his kids, he loved Taehyung, more than he will ever do himself, he practically owed for saving his life to Taehyung.

"Did you take the shirt?" Soobin held it up and showed it to Seokjin as the answer to his question, Seokjin nodded with a ghost of a smile "Gucci is his favorite, hope he likes this new summer collection" he said to himself, whispered himself but the kids heard it and it broke their hearts to see Seokjin like this at this state.

Seokjin knew how much Taehyung loved the brand clothes collection Gucci, any new collection in any new season, required at least one dress to be bought by Taehyung at that particular season, and Seokjin being mellow in love with Taehyung would agree to his wishes, and spoil him with the best.

Seokjin decided after Taehyung's death that he would provide with a new collection set of dresses at every death and birth anniversary of Taehyung and sometimes visit the grave if there is a new collection that might have caught his eye, Seokjin cannot stop spoiling Taehyung even after his death.

"Let's go we are going to be late," Seokjin said seeing the time shown by his Rolex, and decided to head out fast, the kids nodded hurriedly and followed him behind "Keep the things at the back or you will carry it?" Seokjin said looking back to see if the kids has taken their seats and latched the seatbelt around themselves.

"We will carry it, Dad," Taehyun said showcasing it in front of him, Seokjin nodded and dropped his eyes low to clack the seat belt in its place, he sighed and turned to the steering wheel revving up the engine slowly by turning the keys.

The winds slashed through the open windows as the car was on its might to its destination, Seokjin's skimmed-up hair was now ruffled to a messy one, the strands of his hair falling out on his forehead but he didn't care about it, his fingers drummed slowly on the steering wheel and he looked outside to see the greenery which surrounded the area.