'6'

Plan B:- Thinking About it

............~~~.............

Jin hye was biting her nails with anticipation of doing what next, she just could not lend her mind to what she just saw in the CCTV recording.

Her mud-filled nails didn't affect the bitter taste in her mouth that she had already experienced seeing those words come out of her lord greek god-like father, that is what she thought until she saw the dominant businessman rude and cruel like a father. 

"How, why would he even do that?" Soobin saying this he just stared, repeated, and stared continuously at the footage displaying screen, not knowing what else to confer from the sudden spewing of harsh words from their dad.

"I will not leave him for talking like that to someone who did not even do anything!"

"You are right Jin-Hye I shouldn't have talked with him like that" 

Three of them had their eyes widened when they heard the tired rusted voice of their father, never expecting him to come so early from work, and looking awful, sad, and too much exhausted for his own good, he didn't look good for his health and that is what they can say by seeing his current situation.

"I am such a worst human being, I shouldn't have talked with him like that, I guess you would have seen the footage probably, I feel worse, I am such a devil, I am so sorry if I disappointed you guys," Seokjin said in a tiring voice, tired of everything which is taking place, getting to know a million things at one day really is giving him a toll.

"I killed my own Husband, I cannot give and set a good example for my children and I yell at people because of what? Because of my fucked up thoughts, I am so sorry if I let you down, just forgive me" 

Taehyun was the first one to go and hold his father because him losing balance and almost broke down, settling with him on the floor along with Jin-Hye and Soobin they all hugged him nuzzling their faces on his neck assuring him that he never was the worst dad ever.

"You didn't kill appa, it was his fate and he met with it, sooner or later he would have, and who said you didn't set a good example for us, making us study and giving us inspiration on how our lives can change if we are a good human being is what you taught to us, being disciplined and loving others, you taught that us, educated us at every knowledge of the world so we can be safe, don't ever repeat those words" 

As Seokjin already said he has not yet given up on his life because of his children, getting to know so many feelings and secrets that revolved around him was just so pacifying but his children made him clear that he had a path to follow, but what would he do if he tells himself or actually accepts that his heart was beating for the one whom he just yelled at a few hours ago?

His life worsened when he found out that his adoptive brother Jung Hoseok got pregnant because of his best friend who was also his patient once.

His life worsened more when he heard that the case of Taehyung's death actually should have gone further up to the case to win justice but it didn't, didn't because of whom? 

Because of Kim Namjoon, his old childhood friend because apparently his love was the one driving the car and he was drunk, Seokjin cannot do anything except hug his children close to his bosom, nearest to his heart so he doesn't lose them at the blink of his eyes how had lost Taehyung.

Seokjin was moreover angry at the comments passed on by one of the colleagues who worked in the hospital, Dae-Hyun that apparently Jungkook has a good figure and whatnot shits talking about him which made him rage and take it out on Jungkook instead.

He never meant to lash out instead he thought he would give time to think over the expansion which is talked about and discussed by Jungkook but listening to words like beautifying the world made him angry, bringing his inner raging devil out to speak those words to him, he honestly felt and he knows what to do tomorrow morning.

"Why didn't you guys go and sleep it is late come on a lot of hugging is done, clean up Jin-Hye were you playing in the mud? and Oh my god why were you crying Soobin? Gosh did something happen? Taehyun did your homework honestly?" 

Seokjin went into the mode of him being a dad as they all got up from the floor and followed his order to do everything and answered a yes and asked every question

"Go and change, we have to plan your party after you come back from school tomorrow and if I see you one more time going towards the fridge to take your ice cream I am seriously telling you no mint choco for the rest of the month" 

Seokjin barked seeing Soobin going towards the fridge, catching him thief his favorite ice cream.

"God we will be saved" Taehyun sighed with relief washing over him as Seokjin said there won't be any mint choco for the rest of the month at least his mouth won't taste like toothpaste but soon got out of his trance as he got a hit on his head by Soobin who whispered softly to his brother's ears, 

"He said we won't bring mint choco for the rest of the month if I go towards the fridge and see now I am going with your towel to shower nicely, rub my private parts nicely with it and sleep, good night Taehyun"

"No! Wait you cannot do that, Not my towel, please! I ordered it especially from the sweet Alps of Switzerland give it to me, you ass!" 

Taehyun ran behind Soobin who was teasing him with his towel in his hand "Now I will use it, revenge and game on Taehyun" saying this and showing his middle he ran to his room closing the door shut and making a whining Taehyun go to shower unwillingly with the dirty towel of Soobin.

Seokjin smiled sweetly seeing the commotion of his children cursing at each which he would deal with it later.

Remembering the sweet moments when he and Hoseok would do the same thing at some point in their life, reminiscing those beautiful moments just made him gather some tears in his eyes also feeling someone hugging him from the side 

"Dad please don't hide anything okay, tell me everything you want t, I will always be by your side" Jin-hye spoke slowly seeing the solemn face of her dad feeling the fatherly hands roaming on her head.

"I am fine Jin-Hye because I have you now" he remembered how Taehyung would say the same thing to console him at the end of a hard day to tell him everything just like how his daughter did just now.

He might say all his children went on to the personality of Taehyng and he loves it, Jin Hye loosening her tight consorts over her father's waist ran upstairs to have her shower rubbing the mud off of her not before muttering "Oh God now I have to think about a plan B"