'10'

Execution of Plan B

Execution of Plan B

............~~~.............

It was the day all the six children were waiting for, to implant their plan for their respective fathers to be together and be happily married, but who would tell them further from that?

All the balloons and respective decorations were put on by each and every kid alongside Seokjin, Jimin, and Yoongi, every kid except Jin-Hye and Soobin or you could no kid because them being busy executing the plan smoothly, the plan was simple, very obviously simple.

They would have kid-friendly, non-alcoholic drinks for every child who have been invited even though they are 16 or above that age.

Alcoholic drinks for the adults who would be present but not much booze to make the adults go crazy or just be out of their minds, but mixing alcohol brought by Yeonjun secretly from a liquor shop would do it right? 

They would mix four to five glasses of vodka alongside two glasses of tequila, well the two glasses of tequila would be added by Yeonjun and not be known to anyone.

This mixture of drinks in a glass would be specially given to Dae-Hyun who was staring so lovingly at Jungkook in the CCTV footage or that's what they saw, he would be out of his mind by drinking the mocktail and would do something irrelevant to Jungkook and Seokjin who would be evidently mad at his friend's ethics and behavior will save Jungkook and boom! 

They fall in love, kiss, and have kids together, okay not kids, too old to have that but still, they will be together and Jin-Hye, Soobin, and Taehyun would get their love of Appa and Yeonjun, Beomgyu and Huening would get their missing touch of a dad.

"Can we just do it fast instead of dreaming about if they would have kids or not, or if my appa gets pregnant again please!"

Huening made everyone quiet while they were mixing the drink gracefully and speaking too much nonsense flawlessly, Beomgyu shivered at the thought of his appa being pregnant 

"Wow never would have the thought of our Appa being banged up by our soon gonna be dad" chuckling at his loud-spoken thought while everyone stared at him weirdly standing a little apart from Beomgyu who shaking the bottle with uttermost perfection.

"Dont tell me you worked in a bar" 

Beomgyu looked at Jin-Hye and just shrugged off his shoulders smirking at her 

"Ew man! Dont smirk you look like a raccoon trying to take orange juice from my fridge" 

Soobin said with a disgusted face while everyone quietly laughed to not make any of the adults decorating down the hall suspect them. 

"Dont you think you both should go and dress up?" Yeonjun suggested while he forwarded the glass to pour down the mixed-up mocktail which Beomgyu shook like a perfectionist.