'24'

Forest

Forest...?

............~~~.............

Jungkook sighed as he hit his head on the table in front of him, he was frustrated, irritated and most of all exhausted by the strenuous activities this past week, after having Namjoon's parents as the uninvited guests in his house, he indeed needed some refreshments.

He was pushed to his high limits last night as he had to do two surgeries remaining overnight in the hospital, he may have dark bags under his eyes but right now he cares about a cup of coffee running down his throat and burning it with freshness and strong caffeine, but his legs said otherwise to his heart's wishes.

He banged his table and let out an irritated whine while stomping his foot on the ground and sighed huffing out a deep exhale and turned his face so that it is squished on the table he was resting his head on, he sighed again closing his eyes and rubbing it with the back of his hands.

Jungkook just had one last wish right now getting a coffee from someone or a fairy coming in with a cup of good milk caffeine, he sighed knowing that's impossible but his eyes widened when he saw that a cup of coffee was placed in front of his eyes and tracking his eyes to a little height he could see it was Seokjin.

Jungkook gasped and stood up from his seat only to stagger back because of his exhausted legs and an attempt to fall with a loud thud on the chair but before he could land his ass on the black recliner behind him he was caught by his hands and stopped from the painful fall.

"Why are you so clumsy?" Seokjin muttered with a ghost of a smile etching on his face and his hands tightly clasping around Jungkook's wrist which held him and saved him from the fall, Jungkook opened his shut eyes and looked at Seokjin who coughed and that smile vanished only to replace by a small frown.

Seokjin didn't mean to change his face or expression, but he didn't want to give away his budding feelings to Jungkook, he coughed and left his hands falling beside him and stared at Jungkook who was shocked out of wits and choked on his own spit while widening his eyes and looking at the coffee mug placed atop the table.

Jungkook brushed his scrubs and looked at Seokjin with a side eye "Thanks I guess?" he said not knowing what else to say, getting a little tense under the gaze to which Seokjin held him "Should we go outside?" he said unsure what the answer might be seeing as the frown was going nowhere from Seokjin's face.

Seokjin etched a pretty smile on his face and nodded making Jungkook's heart flutter and actually blush to stare at how radiant Seokjin looked with a smile rather than a frown.

Jungkook coughed again and came out of the restraints held by his table and took the coffee mug from the table smiling at Seokjin "You may take a coffee too, the early summer is giving a lot of butterflies to see, shall we go?" Seokjin's heart was feeling like it was going to beat out of his chest staring at the doe eyes and the bunny smile he missed for so long.