'28'

The Actual Reason

The Actual Reason

............~~~.............

The car was silent, dead silent, the kids were sitting at the back of the SUV this time, their hands folded across their chest looking carefully towards their fathers as if there aren't any excitement seeing and listening to what their fathers actually did.

It was a bright day and a Sunday at the utmost, the kids were excited to spend it somewhere else rather than their house and suggested an amusement park trip.

"Why amusement park?" Seokjin asked while one of his hands stayed on the wheel turning it occasionally and one alongside the gear stick, the hand alongside the gear stick did not hesitate in brushing the hands of Jungkook who unconsciously laid his hands at the side of his seat.

Jungkook looked outside the window not looking at him but Seokjin knew he had a blushing smile etched and carved on his lips seeing how excited his fingers seem at the edge of the leather seat.

The kids can meek and seek little glances up from behind, and they chuckled among themselves seeing their relationship progressing, it was slow but yet it was progressing all along very well and they were grateful for it.

"Yes we need an amusement park," Soobin said while everyone nodded in accord with his words and some hummed, Jungkook looked behind to see the kids with a raised eyebrow "But why Amusement park, you all are big and teenagers now," he said and they all shrugged at him without giving an answer.

"You can drop us off there, and hand over the money to Yeonjun which would be taken care of by Huening and Taehyun ofcourse, and also you two can have some alone time" Seokjin's neck turned red at the attention he was getting from his own kid and Jungkook swayed his head at the fast talks of their kids and handed over an ample amount of money to roam around the amusement park.

"You sure you will get back safely?" They all nodded and went away without looking back "I guess it's just us then?" Seokjin looked at Jungkook when he said those words and shrugged his shoulders with a smile "My house with a cup of coffee?"

Seokjin opened the lock of his house and let Jungkook in first which made him blush and he nodded shyly going inside, Seokjin swayed his head at the cuteness which Jungkook showed to him and went inside himself, "Sit down I will make some coffee" Jungkook nodded and took a seat by the dining table.

"Can I ask you a question if you don't mind?" Seokjin hummed while he filled the bowl with water and started the stove "What question?" Seokjin said turning his face to look at Jungkook "Who was your other partner, you know, like who were you married to?" Jungkook asked and Seokjin turned around leaning himself on the counter just beside the stove.

Seokjin with a smile replied "Taehyung, Taehyung was the one I was married to" Jungkook's eyes widened with shock, he knew the name, no he lived with the person named Taehyung, no more accurately Jungkook was the step-brother of Taehyung, his head hurt, Jungkook squished together his eyelids and kept a hand on top of his head to stop the pain.