3

We wait for Sam and Colby for like 10-15 minutes then hear a knock. Sam and Colby walk in and smile. "finally!" Kat says in relief. "Wow this place is sick! like a little dungeon. You're totally my type" Colby says, winking at me. I blush and try to hide my face but he already saw me getting red. "Awww is someone blushing?" They all say and aww. "Shut up!" I say and laugh. We hangout and they actually are so cool people. Now that they litreally want to hangout is so cool. We got to now eachother more and i found out that Kat is a singer. "You guys seem like so cool people! it's great to finally get to know you guys" I say. "It's good to know you too!" Colby says and Sam&Kat agree.

Sam and Kat had to go on a date so now it's just me and Colby. Not gonna mention, he is super hot. Everything about him is just hot. No wonder he has all those 12 year olds all over him. "So what should we do?" I ask him and he looks at me. "Whatever you wanna do." Colby says smirking. That made me blush so i hid my face, again. "Awww youre blushing again" Colby says laughing. "Nooooo you're just imagining it" I say and look up. "you're so beautiful in that outfit" He says looking me up and down. "Well thank you, so do you" i say. We get closer and now our lips are almost touching. "I wanna kiss you so bad..." Colby says looking at my lips. "Then do it, i don't mind" I say. He gets closer and kisses me. Wow this felt special. I kissed him back and i felt sparks between us.

Colby's pov

I get closer and kiss her. A few seconds later she kisses me back and that's when i felt sparks. She's like love at first sight. Everytime i see her i just get instant butterflies. She let's go and smiles. "so i've been wanting to ask. Wanna go on a date?" I ask her. "Yes yes YES!!" She says and hugs me. "So what do you say, tomorrow 7pm? i'll pick you up" i say and she says ok.

y/n pov

I send Colby out my apartment and do a happy dance when he leaves. I put some music on and dance some time cause it makes me happy. When i look at the time it's 9:53pm and decide to take a shower. I listen to music when i shower so i turn on my playlist and hop in the shower. When i was done i went in my room and turned on my led lights and put light purple on. I do some tiktoks and post one. I wasn't really that popular but after this video i got pretty known. the video got 1.8 million likes and 2.4 million views. My followers went up pretty fast too. i had 87.03k followers but now they went all the way up to 200k. Wow that much, i know. I watch Sam and Colby on youtube until i feel sleepy. I put on a timer on my TV cause i'm used to watch TV when i go to sleep.

12:13 in the morning

I wake up thirsty as f so i go in my kitchen and get a bottle of water out of the fridge. I sit on the couch and go on instagram. I see that my instagram has also blown up from the video. I saw that Colby followed me on all my social media, same with Kat, Sam and Stas. I see that some fans have been in my dms and their some nice ones, and then there is already a hater.

Hater: You better stay away from my Colby! He is mine if you ever lay a finger on him i will kill you and your family

Ofcourse i laugh and block her. Some stupid 12 year old can't tell me what i can and can't do. I didn't have any plans for today until tonight so i just layed on my bed until i needed to get ready. I put on a outfit and put on this

Then i went to do my makeup and looked at the time and it was 6:45pm

Then i went to do my makeup and looked at the time and it was 6:45pm. I took a pic and posted it on instagram with the caption: "date night with a mister you should know". Then i heard a honk and saw Colby waiting. I lock my door and get down. I saw him outside as he opens the door for me, what a gentleman. "here you go sweetheart" he says and i sit down. He gets in and he starts the engine. "So where are we going?"