15

It was the next day and i didn't have any plans. I put on one of Colby's sweater's and my shorts. I was on my computer and then heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I shout and the door opens. I see Sam walk in and he looks happy. "Kat's water broke!" Sam said and i jolted up. "WHAT!?" I say. "Come were going to the hospital, she wants you there!" Sam said and i went running with Sam. Kat was in the car already. "Sam go fast i don't wanna give birth in the car!" Kat said and Sam drove. 3 minutes later and we arrived. Thankfully there was a hospital near us. We got in. "Hey my girlfriend's water broke" Sam said and a nurse came with a wheelchair. "Here ma'am" The nurse said and Kat sat down.

We get to her room and me and Sam sit down. When she starts to push, Kat held Sams hand and i was on the other side of the bed. "Good job Kat" I say. "I see the head!" The doctor said. "Omg i see her" Sam said. When she was born, Sam started crying. I hear my phone ringing and see that Colby had send me a bunch of texts. I text him back saying: "Can't talk". Congrats bro" I said to Sam and hugged him. "Thanks" He said and smiled. I feel so happy for them. "Hello Amelia" I said and held her hand. "She's so cute" I said. "Wanna hold her?" Sam asked me and i nodded. He gave me Amelia and i was very gentle. "i've never held a newborn" I say and look at Sam&Kat. I feel my phone buzzing. "Take her, someone's calling me, probably Colby" I say and give Sam Amelia. I go out of the room and answer Colby.

Colby: "Finally you answered where are you guys?"

Y/n: "Kat just gave birth! That's why i didn't answer, oh and also because you cheated"

Colby: "I didn't cheat"

Y/n: "Yes you did! Stas told me that you made out with Amber"

Colby: "She's nothing to me i swear! You are my one and only, i love you"

Y/n: "..."

Colby: "Y/n please say it back..."

y/n: "Love you too. Now come to *hospital name* and room 204 k bye!"

I say and hung up. I go back inside and Amelia was in her cage (or how you say well yk what i meant LMAO). "Colby is coming here" I say and sit on the sofa. "Cool" Kat said and we laughed. Colby walked in and we looked at him. "hey, wanna meet Amelia?" Sam said. "Ofc i want to" Colby said and shut the door. Sam gave Amelia to Colby and he held her. I hope he is going to hold our child like that too. Wait what?

"She's so cute" Colby said, smiling. "Oh why wouldn't she be" Kat said. Me and Colby went back to the house and told everyone what happened. "Congrats!" Jake and Corey said. We went upstairs and i sat on the couch. "Wanna make a baby?" Colby said looking at me. "U seriously want a baby?" I asked him. "After holding amelia, why not?" He said and laughed. "Let's do it" I said.

(yk what happens next 😉)

I hear the front door open, i go look and see Sam and Kat with Amelia. "You got home already?" I said and went down. "Yeah they said that Amelia is perfectly fine and healthy so we got home early" Kat said and Sam went upstairs with Amelia. "Congrats Kat!" Jake said and went to hug Kat. "Thanks dude" Kat said. I go upstairs and sit on the couch. I watch youtube and eat some blueberries. "I'm bored" Colby said and put his arm around my shoulders. "Go run around the house" I say. "nah i'd rather stay here" Colby said and kissed my cheek.

Few weeks later

I've been feeling sick every morning lately. I thought that i could be pregnant. I've also eaten more than usual, so i went to the store to get some pregnancy tests. I got two and some water. I drank the whole bottle the way home and waited until i had to pee. When the test was done i waited for a few minutes. I put a paper towel on the test and told Colby. He came down and we waited. I put my phone on the counter and pressed record. "Okay...*sigh*" I say and take the paper towel off. "I'm pregnant...omg Colby i'm pregnant!" I say and hug Colby. He cried happy tears and i look at the test. I show the camera and cry happy tears. "Omg babe" Colby said and hugged me from the side, leaning his head on my shoulder.