7

I wake up and Colby is still sleeping. He's so cute when he sleeps. I kiss his lips and slowly get out of bed. Colby groans and says: "Nooo don't go yet". "Argh i thought you were asleep" I say and lay down. Colby wraps his arms around me and smiles. "mmm you smell good" He says. "Now go to sleep, or just get up cause i really have to use the bathroom" i say. "Ughhh" He says and let's go. What a sleepy head. I run in the bathroom cause i almost peed my pants.

I go back and see Colby sitting on the bed, on his phone. "Do you really have to leave already?" Colby ask's. "No i just had to pee" I say and take Cooper. I sit on the bed next to Colby. "Heyy Cooper" He says and pets Cooper. We chat and then go downstairs. "oh hey" Kat says as we walk in the kitchen. "We should do something today i'm hella bored" Colby says taking a water bottle. "Let's go to a abandoned school or something" I suggest. "That is a great idea" Colby says. We talk a little then i go upstairs to change. I brought a casual outfit with me

 I brought a casual outfit with me

When i get down i see Stas walk in. "Shhh don't tell anyone i just came" She says and i nod. She goes up behind Colby and screams. "Jesus Stas scared the shit out of me" He says and we laugh. "What are you doing here?" Kat asks. "Oh nothing just wanted to come by" She says smiling. Some time passes and i haven't seen Sam all day. "Wheres Sam?" I ask Kat. "Oh he is in his room editing" She says. Oh okay. We go out for starbucks and meet some fans. "Omg your Colby's girlfriend right?" One girl asked. "Yes? Are you gonna hate me now like those 12 year olds?" I say and laugh. "No No No i'm just happy for you! He usually got a lot of hate for just sitting next to a girl" She said. "Really? jesus his life was like hell probably" I say and look at the fan. "Yeah, but now that you guys are dating, he seems more happy" She says and smiles. We take a pic and hug goodbye. Me and Kat go in my car and drive to her apartment cause i have never been there.

We get in and i see Led lights all over the apartment. "This place is sick! Love it" I say and look around. "Oh and this is Kiwi. Sam got me it a long time ago. It was my first present from him" She says. "Awww hi kiwi!" I say and pet Kiwi. She gives me a tour and we sit in the living room. We have fun and all. Then Kat says. "Hey, what do you say. I call my friends so we could have a girls sleepover party!". "That sound Amazing!!" I say and get excited. She texts a friend group and everyone says yes.

(btw in this story The traphouse is not apart)

"i'll go get my stuff and come back" I say and go. I get Cooper from Colby and say: "Imma go to Kat's place for a sleepover, Bye love you" I kiss Colby and go. I get in my apartment and take stuff i need. When i'm ready i take my bag and Cooper. When i got there i opened the door and saw 4 other girls. "Hey y/n! So these are Xepher, Cassie, Tara and Devyn" Kat said and i introduced myself to them. We have fun and take some selfies

 We have fun and take some selfies

(you choose who is who :) )

When it was getting late we decided to do an all nighter. We got some snacks and watched netflix. I lost the bet of doing all nighter sadly but i didn't have to do anything wich is good. Xepher won the bet and she said she was up all night and didn't even go to sleep in the morning. We had a lot of fun but then i went on a walk with kiwi and Cooper. Tara had a dog aswell named Sugar but He was with Jake.