20

B/n's brother leaves and we watch some netflix. I was getting really bored so i went out to breathe some air. I was feeling a bit off and sat down on a bench outside. Maybe i needed some water, so i went inside slowly and got myself a cup of water. "You alright?" Colby asked, rubbing my back. "I felt a little off but i'm okay now" I say smiling.

"You guys come check this out, there are a bunch of people outside the door!" B/n said. We went up to the door and i saw a lot of familiar faces. "hey y/n, you remember us?" A girl said. "This can't be...OMG DIANA" I shout and go to hug her. They were my classmates, even my old crush, oops another one, i had a lot of them, don't ask. There were 3 girls including Diana and 2 boys. Diana, Rose, Kendra, Matthew and George. "What a pleasure to see you guys again! Come in" I say and step out the way. "So, this is Colby, my boyfriend. And this is b/n, i think you guys know eachother" I say. "Yeah we do, we just wanted to stop by and say congrats on your baby" George said shaking my hand. "Well thank you, i'll see you guys around. I won't be here for that long anymore, i live in America so yeah" I say. We chat for some time and then they leave.

10:03pm. Me and Colby went up to bed. I was so exhausted i just jumped in bed and sighed. "Gotta change into something more comfy too you know" Colby said, walking out the closet. "Ughhhh fine" I say and get up to change.

"Much better" I say and lay in bed

"Much better" I say and lay in bed. I read some of my texts i have gotten today, a lot of old friends congratulating me. I post a insta story with me and Colby. Colby was watching TV and i fell asleep.

Next morning

I woke up and Colby was sleeping like a baby. I smiled and got up quietly. I went downstairs and b/n wasn't there. Sometimes i hate being a morning bird. It's actually 11.31am soo i'm not an early bird. I make some scrambled eggs for me and the others to eat later. I eat my eggs and hear b/n's cat meowing. I go to pet her, she LOVES pets, especially from me (duh). I go to the living room and watch TV. Some time passes and i hear footsteps coming downstairs. B/n came and ran to the kitchen. "Yesss scrambled eggs!" She said and put some on her plate. "Thank god i made more" I said and smirked.

She joins me in the living room to watch some news. "How long does Colby usually sleep?" B/n aksed me. I look at her and say: "He usually wakes up like 9:30". "Must have been a long day for him." "Yeah, i'm sure he rest well now". I go upstairs and walk in our room quietly. I see that Colby is awake in bed. He looks so pale so i run up to him and say: "Jesus Colby you are so pale." "I feel like i am going to pass out." He said. "Oh no your voice..."

I gave Colby some water to get his temperature a little down. "You are not going anywhere today hon." I said and sat on the bed. "You can go you don't have to be here" He said with his voice almost gone. "Just don't say anything i'll get you some tea, i'll put some honey in there too i heard it helps" I say and run downstairs. "What's the rush?" B/n asked me. "Colby is really sick, i'll make him some tea his voice is so harsh" I say and take a cup. I go upstairs and put his tea on the counter next to our bed. "Hope you'll feel better soon love" I say and kiss Colby's cheek" He smiles. Poor guy.