10

I go to bed and pretend that i'm sleeping. I hear the door open. I hear Colby go in the shower. When he comes out i feel him lay down next to me. "night sweetie" He says and kisses my cheek. Did i really just make him believe that i'm sleeping? Wow *laughs*.

I wake up and Colby is not next to me. I guess he already woke up. I look at my phone and it's 2 PM?!?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FU-. I go downstairs and no one is home. "YES I'M HOME ALONE!!" I shout. I see Cooper come downstairs. Well not technically. "Hey baby!" I say and pet Cooper. I didn't want to eat anything so i go back upstairs with Cooper. Where is everyone? Why isn't anyone home? I go on instagram and see that Kat posted on her story. I open the story and see her, Sam, Colby and Stas hanging out. Well i guess i'm the left out one now lol. I didn't feel sad i just felt blank. Like i wasn't real. I didn't feel anything.

5 hours pass and i hear the front door open. I hear footsteps come up. The door opens and i see drunk Colby. I've never seen him this drunk. He can barely walk. "Where were you for 5 hours?" I ask him. "Who the fuck are you bitch!" He shouts and i jump. "Ummm, your girlfriend?" I say. "nah youre not my girlfriend. My girlfriend isn't that fat." He says. My head froze. Fat? Am i really fat? "Oh so who is your beautiful girlfriend?" I look at him and try not to cry. "Her name is Stas. She is the most beautiful girl ever to exist, now get out of my bed fat bitch" He says and tries to walk. I burst out crying and take my stuff. "You will regret this" I say and smash his door shut. I run downstairs but Kat stops me. "What happened?". "C-Colby called me f-f-fat..." i say and Kat hugs me. "I'm sure he didn't mean it" Kat says. "I'll just go to Tara's place for some time. I don't know if i can even look at him right now" I say and Kat hugs me again and i leave. I get in my car with Cooper and drive to Tara's place. I get there and knock on her door. "Oh hey y/n! Why are your eyes puffy? What happened?" She asked and i walk in. "Can i stay here for some time? I had a fight with Colby."

"Ofcourse you can! And i'm sorry" She said. "Oh don't be. I hope he got what he wanted" I say and put my stuff down. Sugar and Cooper were getting along well. We watch netflix and eat snacks. I decided to stay on new year's eve at Tara's place. Me and Tara got along very well. She is like my little sister. When it was 31 december night, Me and Tara got some friends together and wanted to celebrate new years eve without Sam, Colby and Kat. It really hurt me but i don't know why we didn't invite them. Colby had tried to contact me but i needed space until i was ready to go back. I was away for like 1 week.

"U guys it's soon gonna be 2021!" Tara said making us all cheer. Aryia was a cool guy. I was with him the entire time. "3..2..1! HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!" Everyone screamed in joy. I go to hug Tara and wish her a happy new year. "Happy new year bestie!" I say to Tara and hug her. "Happy new year!" She says. I go to the other's and wish them a happy new year also. I go to get a new drink and see Devyn kissing Corey. "Was i interrupting something?" I ask and the look at me. "Actually no" Corey said and we laughed. "Happy new years u guys" I say and hug them. We go outside and party.

Colby's pov

I messed up big time. I lost y/n, my love. I don't remember anything i said to her that night but the only thing i remember is when she slammed the door shut. I didn't want to see anyone and just wanted to cry. Everything i did was just sit in my room all day and cry. She was probably out partying on new year's eve and i was crying. Kat, Sam and Stas were probably out celebrating too. I hope she forgives me sooner or later.

Sorry this one is short 🥲 I didn't have any ideas anymore lmao