17

It was getting late and i was pretty bored. "Hey let's go out have some food at a fancy restaurant" Colby said and i put my phone down. "Yess omg i was just gonna ask u to do something" I laughed. I went to change into something fancy.

I put on a black dress and walked outside

I put on a black dress and walked outside. Colby shut his eyes and went in his closet. I went in the living room and waited for him. He came downstairs and was wearing a black suit, so hot. "Damn babe u look stunning" Colby said. I did a spin and he looked at me up and down. I blushed and took his hand. Sam let us borrow his tesla cause Colby's car was out of gas. We got in and talked. 10 minutes pass and we arrive. It was a huge restaurant and we needed to take an elevator up. "It's on the 11th floor." Colby said and pressed the only putton there. "This has 11 floors?" I ask. "Yeah, and i heard that it has amazing food" Colby said looking up. We get up and walk out. My god this place is beautiful. We get seated and get the menu.

After dinner cuz my lazy ass won't write anymore

We get home and the house is quiet. We try to not make noise cause Amelia was sleeping already. It was 9:33 and i wasn't tired at all. "Colby this was amazing, thank you" I say and kiss him. "It was really amazing because you were there, sometimes i just sit back and think of what i would do without you. Crazy to think that i'm gonna be a dad" Colby said. "It really is, okay i'm gonna go change brb" I said and went in my closet. i changed and went in bed.

I woke up and Colby wasn't next to me. Only mine and Colby's room had a balcony so i went there and saw Colby leaning on the rail. He looked at me and smiled. "Good morning beautiful". Ughh that morning voice.

Sorry this one is short i like to skip time 🫤