16

I was so happy. Everything in life was perfect right now, like in a movie. We all were looking at houses. We found a beautiful house and decided to move there. When we told the fans about my pregnancy they congratulated us. I was packing our stuff and Colby walked in. "Let me help you with that" Colby said and took the bags.

"I can hold Amelia if you want" I told Kat and took Amelia and put her in her baby stool (idk how to say it😝). I went downstairs with Amelia and put her in Sams tesla. Damn i got to get used to this. I waited there with Amelia and when Kat came she said: "Thanks, now go get your bags". I went upstairs and took my bags and two guys were there to take our furniture. I put my bags in Colby's car and sit in. "Ready?" Colby said sitting in the car. "Hell yeah" I say. I take a snap of me and Colby, and post it on my story with a text saying: "moving day!". I like to answer some fans and make them happy. It makes me feel wanted and loved, or maybe they'll just flex with: "omg y/n noticed me" Yk what i'm saying.

When we got to the house, there was a woman and she gave us a tour of the house. When she was done, she handed us the key house and i wrote some paperwork down. When the lady went away, we chose our rooms. I took the master bedroom to share with Colby and our soon to be born child.

"Hey y/n did we get spare keys too?" Kat said walking in my room. "Yeah here" I say and give Kat the spare keys. "And we need more just in case" Kat said. "We can go and make some new keys yk" I say and sit on the ground.

"What do yall say, pizza?" Sam said when he put his bags down. "Sure!" Everyone agreed. We ate some pizza and everyone went in their rooms. I was laying down on some mattress in our room watching tiktok. Colby was showering cause it was HOT AS HELL outside. I sigh. What a day, i look at the time and it was 8.29pm. The day went by so fast sheesh. "When are we finding out the gender?" Colby said walking out the bathroom, only with a towel. "In like 3 months? Why?" I asked Colby. "I've decided that if it's a girl, then her name gonna be Savannah, if it's a boy, then his name gonna be Marcus or Nicholas" He said and sat on the mattress. "Wow already? What if i wanna name her or him?" I asked. "Babe, i'm way better at names then you" He said, looking at me and smirking. "No way in fuck you are!" I say and hit him gently. "Oww!" Colby said and started fake crying. "I know you're faking it Cole" I say and laugh.

I was getting tired so i changed into my sleepwear and headed to bed. I layed down next to Colby, who was on his phone. "You going to sleep already? It's 10:45 only" Colby said. I turned to him and said: "I am carrying a living thing and it probably wants to sleep already so yeah, night". "I love you". "Love you too."

I wake up, feeling sick to my knees. Ughh i hate morning sickness, so annoying. I go downstairs and get some water and make a sandwich. I ate the sandwich and went in the shower. I was in there for like 10 minutes and got out. Then i brushed my teeth and Colby walked in. "Good morning beautiful" He said and walked next to me. "Morning babe" I say and clean my mouth from toothpaste. "How you feeling?". "Morning sickness sucks ass". "I hope u get getter *kisses y/n*". I smile and walk out. I hear laughing outside and look out the window to see our neighbors having a grill party. IT'S FUCKING 10 IN THE MORNING. "Please turn the music a bit down please! We have a newborn here" I shout after opening the window. "Hey hottie come join us!" The tall guy said. "No thank you i'm pregnant now bye!" I say and shut the window. What a creep! I hate when neighbors are creeps, always get on my nerves. What i always know is not to look them in the eye, cause i have my dads eyes and he used to get girls by just looking them in the eye.

I heard the doorbell ring so i went to see who it was. I looked through the peek hole and i saw the weird neighbor there. "Please go away!" I say. I call the boys and they open the door. It was so funny to see the creep get scared like a scaredy-cat. "What's up?" Corey said. "Does a girl live here?" The man said. "Nah dude, her ghost lives here, and when her neighbors put loud music, she'd kill them." Jake said. "O-oh really?" The man said, terrified. "Yeah and now that she's dead, she can also to even worse stuff and night, so if you don't turn your music off at the day, then you will die at night" Sam said. Me and Kat tried not to laugh and when they shut the door, we bursted out laughing. "Good one boys" I say and fist pump them.