13

We managed to get in and take a look around. But before we went in, Colby gave me a black mask and said to put it on. We took a snap and i posted it on my snap story. I turned my phone off and started to look around. "Wow all of the furniture and equipment is still here. Why would they leave all of this here?" I say. "I don't know either, but still this place is sick!" Colby said. We went upstairs to the patients rooms. Then we saw a movie room. "I wish we had movie rooms in hospitals right now, so unfair" I say. "True" Colby said and we laughed. We walked around and heard a shot, a gunshot. I try not to scream and then Colby said: "Come here". He takes my hand and we run to a patient's room. "Wait here don't move" Colby whispered. "No don't go out there!" I said and tried to stop Colby put he was too strong. I start to cry but not sobb too loud.

I hear two gunshots and they were much closer then the other one. I go to the rooms corner and sit down. I hug my knees and try not to make any sound. Thankfully there was a curtain next to me so i could hide when someone could come. I hear running and i hide behind the curtain. I try not to move and hear the footsteps get closer every second. I hear them run by and sigh in relief. "y/n are you here?" I hear Colby's voice say. "Omg Colby" I say and get up. I run to Colby and hug him. "We need to go" Colby said, letting go of the hug. He took my hand and started running. We get out and run to Colby's car. When we get to his car i take my mask off. We get in Colby's car and i ask: "Did you get hurt?". "No" He said looking at me. We were out of breath, Colby turns on his car and starts driving fast. "That was cool actually, we got to explore together for the first time, but the gunshots got me" I say and laugh. "Yeah, thank god you're okay though" Colby said and held my hand. "i'm glad that you are okay".

When we get back to the house and quietly get inside. The lights were out and we couldn't see anything. Colby puts his phone flashlight on and we try to be quiet but i laugh and try to hold it in. I hear Corey walk out his bedroom and say: "What the fuck is going on". "Did i laugh really that loud?" I whisper and he nods. "Sorry mate, i'll be quiet next time" I say and we get upstairs. I change my clothes and put my dirty clothes in the washer. I change into my pijamas. Colby puts on some xplr sweatpants and takes his shirt off. "I wanna cuddle" I say and put my hands out to Colby and lay down on his bed. "Ofc" Colby said and jumped on the bed.

I wake up and get up. Colby was on his computer editing. He looks at me and smiles. "Morning princess. I'm editing for mine and Sam's youtube rn". "Okay" I say and go down. I see Corey and Kat in the kitchen. "So you're gonna tell us where you two were yesterday?" Corey asked. "Uhmm, we were out exploring" I said and smiled, awkwardly. "U sure?" Kat said raising her eyebrows. "Yess i'm 100% sure! you can even ask Colby if you don't believe me".

I went back upstairs and watched Daz games on my computer. I was watching one of his horror game videos and he was so funny i peed my pants. Him screaming at the ghosts and shit was just hilarious. "Quit laughing i can't concentrate" Colby said in a annoyed tone. "You never concentrate Cole". He didn't quite get the joke and shouted: "WELL NOW I AM SO GET TF OUT BEFORE I DRAG U OUT". That got me and i saw regret in his eyes. Before he could say anything i ran out. I didn't cry i was just upset. Bro can't even get a joke. Gosh.

I go outside to get some fresh air and then see Colby on his balcony. "Babe i'm sorry i didn't mean it" He said. I gave him the silent treatment. That's what usually works when i do it. "Babe..." Colby said, and i ignored him. He sounded sad. "Go on, go and edit your video cause that's way more important" I say. That sounded kinda weird like i'm a pick me, but oh well already said it. I heard the balcony door shut. Guess that's more important. I went and lit on a fire in the backyard. That's more calming. I love how the fire is clicking, makes me calm. I hear the back door open and see Colby. I turn back to the fire as fast as i can and try to ignore him. "I don't want you near me right now" I say and i hear the footsteps stop.
"Was it that big of a deal?" He asked laughing. "Was me telling a joke THAT big of a deal?" I say and turn to Colby. "Go away, please" I say and turn back to the fire.