VII. nature's attack

"WE HAVE TO EVACUATE EVERYONE," Perse tells Druig, "We need to help everyone out of here

          "WE HAVE TO EVACUATE EVERYONE," Perse tells Druig, "We need to help everyone out of here."

The two were running back toward the camp, Druig holding onto her hand in leading her. As the screams of the people were echoing through the trees, the roars of creatures followed after them. Perse had never encountered a Deviant, she can only hide from them; that was what she did when they returned, hid in her sanctuary.

"I know, I know!" He shouts, "You have to go, now. I'll be back. Don't get yourself into any trouble, you hear me?"

Feeling his hand slip away from her, she felt more afraid than ever, but she pushed on and ran toward the people, as Druig ran another way. She didn't have time to question Druig, she didn't have time to cower now.

When reaching the camp, multiple Deviants were after the Eternals, one on Kingo and Sprite and two on Sersi. Perse ran over to Sersi, as the woman was just too busy helping the humans than fighting with the Deviant.

As Sersi ran and guided everyone, a Deviant was jumping on buildings, swiping at the humans, while the other ran into the forest to hide. The active Deviant began to jump over to Sersi, before a thick tree branch pierced its stomach and threw it to a tree, pinning it.

Sersi's eyes grew in seeing Perse slowly walk into the camp, arms stretching toward the Deviant.
"Get them safe," Perse orders Sersi, "now!"

And the woman followed what she said having them enter the large building the Eternals used as a meeting room. Perse groaned to herself as the Deviant was fighting back to live.

The tree started to then engulf the Deviant, having its barks slowly holding down, tightening hard on its joints, digging into its flesh, and expanding into the body. The Deviant shrieks from pain, moving and thrashing at the tree, making it harder for the tree to kill it. Two tree branches came swiping in and stabbing the Deviant in the head and the other side of its abdomen, pulling out and stabbing it once more.

Sersi pushed as many people inside, closing the doors, and making the doors and building turn to metal, as she watched her friend defeat the creature, proudly.

Perse dropped her arms in seeing the creature's light dim and its body limb upon the tree, as its body was around halfway submerged to the thick tree. Bark leeching to its skin, the tree's body was morphed into an unusual shape, with its black blood oozing out and dripping to the crevasses of the bark tree.

"Fuck," Perse whispers to herself.

She turned herself around, seeing Sersi stop and look to her. Before she could do anything, a tail swiped at Sersi, making her fly out and crash into a building. Perse was met with a force slamming her to the ground, pinning her down her stomach, claws digging into her.

She screamed and thrashed around to get away. Vines and branches came to help at her aid, wrapping around its other legs and pulling it away from her, but the Deviant's hold on Perse only dragged her with it, making the vines and branches stop.